+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Punches questions...

Oh yes I should have mentioned - CLEVER LEVER all the way!!! I have the old (button) style ones and I literally have to stand up and put my full weight into punching them - a TOTAL pain.

So yes you want the Clever Lever - they are MUCH nicer and WAY easier to punch!!!

here's another option...

www.1stopsquare.com

A few days ago I ordered the mega-size scalloped punches from this site. I don't have any experience with them so can't say much about their delivery or service yet. According to their web site, they have them in stock, but since I haven't received them yet, don't know for sure. Someone here had posted this web site a few weeks ago. HTH - Sally

I can't tell you my brands cuz i'm on here at work (shhh)--but I bought most of them at Michael's with a coupon. I like all the shapes you mentioned--a big and a small--that way you can layer them! My 2 cents

4. Clever lever is MUCH better! I STAND on those button type ones, but can use 2 fingers on the lever ones

I buy mine through TAC when I do a "party" order for myself & get them @ 1/2 price.
    ...oops, wrong hat!

barbie-love Guest View Member Photos
    I have stampin up punches they are great

barbie-love Guest View Member Photos
    I also have the cricut and it is really veristile I love it.

daffodil Guest View Member Photos
    I am a punch addict and have almost all of SU's punches. I have arthritis in my hands and the handles on these are easy for me to use. I agree with Dibby...the flower punch is a must have. Love using that with vellum!
    They have some new ones coming in the Spring Mini Catalogue!

marvy uchida has the round instock now.

+ Reply to Thread