+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello! Happy Friday!!

Hello! Happy Friday!!

I was without phone and computer all week long while AT&T tried to fix the underground cable in our neighborhood. I swear I was starting to eat everything around me to fight off the withdrawal symptoms from not being able to log on!!

So what did I miss?

What is everyone up to today? This weekend? Halloween? Who's ready for the Haunted Shack Night?

hugs,
    Jane

Hi Jane,

Happy Friday to you too! This weekend I'm going to frantically crafting to get ready for a craft show that starts next Thursday. I'm going to try to look in on the Haunted Shack Night too from time to time, but I really have to get busy!

good morning!

i'm just on my way out the door to work! everyone have a fantastic day. i'm so excitied i have the entire weekend off!!

bye!
    angie

{click above for my craft blog!}

4. Have a great day everyone! Dh is home today so he can do the running around with the kids. I have just over two weeks until my craft fairs so I need to get to work!

Laura

Quote Originally Posted by laos348 View Post
    Have a great day everyone! Dh is home today so he can do the running around with the kids. I have just over two weeks until my craft fairs so I need to get to work!

Laura
    Laura, what are you making for your craft fairs? Here is my list so far:
    Gloves with fancy knitted cuffs
    Cards
    Journals
    Moose frames/pics
    Scissors w/beaded fobs
    Flip Flop scrapbooks (I'm not sure if that is right thing to call them)

I don't have all of these things made yet....lol I'm going to be a mad woman this weekend!

I just checked out your blog, and I'm curious about your popcorn covers. What do you charge for them?

I wondered why you disappeared Jane! I am glad that you are back & the withdrawal symptoms are now a thing of the past! I have to get my DD ready for School & then I am off to run some errands...non craft related!
    [COLOR="DarkOrchid"] What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's all about?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] :twitcy:[/COLOR]

hey Mary

I'd LOVE to see your moose frame with pics!!!

Hi Jane, Happy Friday to you and everyone else. I'll be off to work soon -- my first day back after sick leave so I'm a little leary. Can't wait until the party begins tomorrow night.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

lost luggage Guest View Member Photos
    Happy Friday to you too!

California is on fire again...really bad conditions this weekend too. 4 firefighters were killed yesterday and one more looks like he is not going to make it. We can smell and see the smoke really bad, but the fire is really far away. No worries for that here..it's just the smoke plumes are extending for miles.

My first trip to an LSS store was disappointing yesterday...I am going to a stamp store Saturday so that should be much better Can't wait!!

Welcome back Jane!!

So glad you made it back! I'm gonna work on my cards for Haunted Shack nite after my interview today. Tomorrow is our "surprise" anniversary party so I won't get any crafting done then. It is still raining here today so I guess it's a good thing we got up most of the leaves yesterday!

Have a wonderful day all!

Chris

+ Reply to Thread