+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sherri shacked me

Sherri shacked me

I got the cute chipmunk stamp today. It's really cool because for Christmas I think I'm gonna make Marcia notecards with that big chipmunk I got in NC and now I think I'm donna do the envelopes with this little guy you got me!

You are too thoughful.

You send me lots, maybe I should make you some address lables with MY address on them so you can save time writing my address out! hehe

2. Hey, Erin, that's clever. If it works, let me know and I'll send Sherri some address labels, too, with my address on them.

LOL!

3. HA HA Very funny Erin!!

If I start getting pre-printed labels in the mail, I am forwarding them all to YOU!!!!

hee hee

I found that when i was in WI and it just screamed Marcia's name on it. How funny is that??? I liked that it was so tiny . I have a tiny moose that size. I need to get him out. I never think to use him. He would make a cute background I think too.

I still haven't gotten these HA hand stitched stamps in the mail. I have them all ready to go but I ran out of stamps and its so yukky today I didn't feel like running to the post office in the pouring rain. Besides, I wanted to stay in my jammies all day. I NEVER do that but with DH gone, why not?
    The Shackretary

+ Reply to Thread