+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A note to our Newsletter Committee

1. A note to our Newsletter Committee

Hiya gals,

First of all, let me welcome you to the newsletter committee! I think this is an exciting new project for us! I know you all have a ton of questions and we will definitely get to answering them.

Later this afternoon I will be creating a Newsletter forum - both a public one and a private one. The public newsletter forum can be a place in which you solicite advice and information from our fellow Shackies. The private forum will be just that, a private place for all of the members of the newsletter committee to hang out and discuss the newsletter in depth without boring the rest of the members

I will get to the forum creation ASAP. I gotta feed my child and take the dog out to pee first. I think poor Lincoln is about to burst!

Sherry, this is a wonderful forum. Again, you've outdone yourself. Thanks for all you do.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

3. thanks Sherry!!!! Aren't you proud of that little Lincoln guy for holding it so well???

good job Lincoln!!!!!

Traci
    Traci

ctmhgirl Guest View Member Photos
    Thanks. This is a great board.

+ Reply to Thread