+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Have a wonderful Sunday!!

Have a wonderful Sunday!!

I'm sorry to miss out on yet another fun round of the Haunted Shack Night. We have a bowling tournament up in Stockton today... won't be back home until 7p (PST). Hoping to catch up then.

Are you having a good time with the activities for the Haunted Shack Night?
    Which challenges / activities have you done?

Jane

2. Good Sunday morning!!

The challenges have all been great and I have done only 1 so far, the Non-Halloween Swap by Alli.

Chat was alot of fun and there were 22 of us at one point in there all at once. I admit I had a hard time keeping up with everyone chatting at one time. ha My hands hurt so bad this morning (i had carpal tunnel about 3 years ago and had surgery on my one hand) so no stamping for me today. I made the mistake of chatting on my laptop when i should've been on my other computer with the carpal tunnel keyboard I have. Oh well.

It was great fun last night!
    The Shackretary

3. Hi Jane! We had a blast last night. First the Scavenger Hunt which turned out well, according to comments. I'm a little biased, since it was my challenge. While I didn't make any cards last night, I did join the chat room for Sherri's hour. That was more fun than a barrel of monkeys. Women chatting have the best time, ever. My DH got renamed Grandpastamper. His computer is next to me, so he was wondering why I was laughing so hard, so I ended up reading him most of the posts. He really enjoys watching me have such a good time, but I'm not sure he likes Grandpastamper. Too bad, so sad, he'll just have to live with it, right?

Have fun bowling and maybe you will catch up with us later tonight.

4. Barb, your not being biased at all about the "hunt".

I think everyone LOVED the questions and they seemed to have a great time doing it. Great job!!

Maybe we can think of another word for Grandpastamper. That was so funny!!
    The Shackretary

5. It was funny. If you could've seen his face. He says, "I don't Stamp". Oh well, he'll just have to live with it. I loved it.

And the chat room was exceptionally hilarious last night. Great job, Sherri.

Hi Ladies,
    Yes we all did have a great time last night, but I pooped out about 10:30 , Sorry Sherri! Well I will be getting ready for tonights festivies and I'm not sure What will be kicking things off tonight, its still a surprise to me and I mmaybe be posting it. So you all need to come and check it out if you all can
    Have a great day!
    Mindy
    Mindy
    "Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best."
    ~ Henry Van Dyke ~

Living Life (My Blog)

Th e Cats Meow (My other Blog)

last night was a blast!! i only got about 5 minutes of crafting done, however! i was having such a good time chatting! grandpastamper is going to stick!!

angie

{click above for my craft blog!}

Last night was really a lot of fun! Barb, I've been thinking aobut your husband not liking the name I gave him....so how about Grandpamapper, since you said he makes maps???? Thought I'd give it a try.

I may try to participate tonight as well, but I know I won't be home for the first hour or two.

TTYS!
    Julie
    Julie

+ Reply to Thread