View Poll Results: Would you be willing to pay a fee.

Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I think $10 would be fair

23 27.06%
  • Yes I'd think $15 would be fair

14 16.47%
  • Yes, I think $20 would be fair

32 37.65%
  • Yes, I think $25 would be fair

8 9.41%
  • No, I think we should stay free and drop the gallery and chat.

2 2.35%
  • I think we will be ok doing fundraisers and not having a memebership fee.

6 7.06%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How much is The Stamp Shack worth. :)

How much is The Stamp Shack worth. :)

Ok, so lots of people seem to be willing to pay an annual fee. Lets just see here. This poll isn't binding or anything, maybe we won't do it. But we can just get a feel for what people think is reasonable and all.

2. Thanks for posting Erin. I voted $20. (although I'm willing to pay more I think $20 is not asking too much for all of the great services Sherry offers us)

Mary
    The One And Only
    Mary Rogers

2 Blogs available, PM for an invite

Yea I should have explained that, vote what you think is fair to REQUIRE, not what you are willing to pay, I'd pay more than I think we should require you know... I hope I'm not confusing everyone

Oh and no one can see your answer so please be honest.

5. I don't feel I have an guessimate of what expenses are involved with the site in addition to the server fee. I know there was something that came up recently that Sherry responded that she just didn't have money to do. If we want to maintain the high quality of this site I would expect there will be some additional costs. I would hope we could have some money to budget for continuous improvements and that would be included if we have an annual fee.
    Just a thought...Jan

in my little hut surrounded by bits of paper & stamps
    I'd be more than willing to pay an annual fee. We've gotten spoiled to all these great and nifty things that Sherry has provided for us, and we, as a community, need to help financially so we can still have an up-to-date site as this site will only continue to grow.
    Michelle

I willing to pay an annual fee. My son has about 4 sites(game site) he pays an annual fee and one he has to pay monthy. The hights one he pay $16.00 a year So I think paying is not a bad thing.

Just my 2cent
    **** With enough Margaritas you can do anything ****

****Happiness is a new Rubber Stamp****

SAVE the SHACK! .... I'd be willing to pay or whatever ... but we truly need to save this place ... it's such a great little place and makes me so happy! .... Chelsea

I sent a donation yesterday~

I sent $10, based on Sherry's estimated "cost per member" of around $3.00. I know there are additional features that will come up, and which we will all benefit from, and so, I will vote to pay for our membership. I think fund raisers are a lot of work/trouble, and not everyone will participate, for whatever reasons....so membership fees would be the fairest.
    JMO
    Thanks for this "place" to give opinions!
    Joanie

ctmhgirl Guest View Member Photos
    Is the amount in US or Canadian money?

Closed Thread