+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: which do you buy????

craftyd Guest View Member Photos
    I cut my own unless I want square ones. Mostly buy them for the envelopes.

I always cut my own, then I can make any size or shape I want.

I also make most of my own envelopes of pattern cardstock, with the pattern inside to coordinate with the card. I use the Kreate a lope template. It's simple and quick for a nice effect.
    Annette

(Bugga in OK)

"Whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should." Desiderata

I do both, actually,

I like to cut my own, but when I need to make a certain number for a swap and I find a color I like and can work with then I will buy a package. I, do, prefer cutting myself as the cardstock is thicker/textured, but I tend to get lazy and end up buying some pre-cut as well
    Darlene

ctmhgirl Guest View Member Photos
    I cute my own because it is cheaper. I make a lot of cards to hand out and to sell at craft fairs. It keeps my prices down if I cut it myself.

I cut my own

But I recently bought a box of DCWV that were cheap with my coupon - -I liked the colors. But they are all curled inside so I really didn't save anything. I've used them -- but I'm not happy about it!

N

Stampin' Meg Guest View Member Photos
    I always make my own-I have so much paper and card stock I could have my own store!

I prefer PRE-cut...but most of the time the colors arent what I need for a particular idea i have!

TOnii
    Tuba THE GREAT!

friendsfavors Guest View Member Photos
    I usually cut my own, unless I see a sale somewhere then I pick them up if the envelope is included.

SArah

I went to an office supply store and bought a package of cardstock. Then had them cut it half, so all I have to do is fold it in half! I forgot how much it cost, but it was inexpensive.

+ Reply to Thread