+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I'll start this thread!!

so-muchlove Guest View Member Photos

I'll start this thread!!

I am on PCMB and was formerly okaasanof2 on there!! I just changed my name to reflect more of myself!! I keep forgetting to mention that my last name is So and that is why our family motto is SO-muchlove. ;p He he!! That probably makes more sense now. He he!!

I can't wait to see which other PCMB'ers made it over here!! Hello to you all!!

Hugs,
    Lisa

Lol!

I read the title to this forum and couldn't help but chuckle.

I recognize so many of you already! I love it.

Big hugs to all ya!
    Jane

Hi Ladies,This is BamaStamper from PCMB

I just joined - thought I would have fun on both sites, if that's alright. I look forward to getting to know all of you better.

Brenda

Hi there,

I just popped in to check out what is new. It is nice to see you all here!

Mary

Lots of PCMB friends here!

And it's wonderful!! Glad to see you all!

Don't tell anyone...

(yea, I'll post it on an open forum, but it's a secret) but I like this board soooo much better. I mean the way it works, I love my PC girls,but if you all come over here I'll be sooo happy!

Same name here...

and I have to agree with Erin...shhhhh, don't tell PC..but this board ROCKS! Kudos Sherry!
    ~~~Lisa~~~

Richfield, Minnesota (suburb of Minneapolis)
    I'm here too! Another place to check out regularly--no wonder my house is a mess!

--Lidia

Quote Originally Posted by Erin K View Post
    (yea, I'll post it on an open forum, but it's a secret) but I like this board soooo much better. I mean the way it works, I love my PC girls,but if you all come over here I'll be sooo happy!
    I totally agree with you, Erin! I am not going to slam a place I have loved and met wonderful friends at, but I will say that the ability to easily navigate and search is soooo cool!!!! This board does ROCK!

I just came across the link to this site..... Is it new? Can we swap here? Are you guys still going to be on PC... Why are you called refugees? Did I miss something?

Shirley

+ Reply to Thread