+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I know some of you are upset...

I finally got my paypal straightened out today just for this. Totally worth it for me Thanks for keeping it going, Sherry.

ctmhgirl Guest View Member Photos
    It is worth it to me.

3. I just tuned in after being away, saw the front page, read Sherry's reasons and went straight to PayPal. Now I'm going to find out what the heck has been occuring over the past 6 days.

Sherry, you have made this site worth more than $10/year. I will gladly pay it and I tried to see if I could select a 2-year membership! If those unhappy campers drop out of the membership, we will miss them, but those that happily pay the membership will make this place a super-duper, ultra-fantastic place to get together.

Are those who do not choose to join and pay going to magicly drop off our ongoing swaps like the Flood swap?

Yes

The lack of ads alone makes it worth the $. Everything else is pure bonus. Thanks for your speedy resolution to the problem. JoAnn

in my little hut surrounded by bits of paper & stamps
    I also agree that $10 is a more than fair for us to share to be able to continue to get the benefits we have on this site. Don't second guess yourself Sherry.
    Michelle

Seriously I went over to PC today to find out more about the recent bad news (no more news there than here) and I was so annoyed by the ads and having to scroll. It's fine, you did the right thing.

I agree with what everyone has said. It's sad that, for whatever reasons, some of our friends here have chosen not to join. But, you have to do what you have to do, and I know many of us are right here loving every minute of this site!
    Thanks...
    Joanie

Quote Originally Posted by tojoco View Post
    Sherry,

Please don't second guess your decision. It was certainly the right one. Your membership fee of $10 is pretty much the bare minimum for everything you've listed above.

Just delete those sad girl's emails and PMs and carry on as if you never read them. Remember, you can't please all the people all the time.

Please give yourself a pat on the back from me for all you do for this website. You rock -- big time!
    well put!! you will never please everyone. you have done a fantastic job and this is techinally your board...so you can do what you need to do!!

{click above for my craft blog!}

I just want to add a ditto to all of the comments posted earlier.

Nicole

+ Reply to Thread