+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tilapia Recipe?

Tilapia Recipe?

I remember a recipe for tilapia that Sherri posted...did anybody keep it. I can't find it and I bought tilapia for dinner tonight. I can improvise if needed, but I wanted to try something new. Thanks.

2. Here is a link to one that I posted a while back. I know that Jennifer (inkinupstamps) has tried it and loved it! I'm not sure if anyone else did, but from the reviews it has gotten, it looks like a winner to me!!!

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Broiled...an/Detail.aspx

Traci
    Traci

3. All I do Tami is: I mix some flour, salt & pepper on a plate. Dip the fish into that and coat on both sides. Cook it on top of the stove (I usually add a little butter to the pan) until done. Cooks real fast. mmmmm good!!
    The Shackretary

I can also attest that the recipe Traci posted is indeed yummy. I think we have had it weekly for a month now. I keep asking, how do you want me to cook it? Oh that way we did it is fine. I'm starting to need a change, Sherri's sure sounds easy!

Kathy

Yum! Thanks so much. I think Traci's recipe is the one I was looking for. Yours sounds good, too, Sherri. Off to cook dinner

6. I have Tilapia in my freezer. Can you believe I haven't tried it yet???

Traci
    Traci

I make that one Traci posted almost once a week now!

8. If you want it real easy and you like garlic, we just put the fish in a baking dish, drizzle with a bit of olive oil and spread minced garlic over the fish. Bake at 350 for about 20 min (a little longer if frozen).

Laura

I'm reporting back on Traci's recipe....it was a unanimous YUMMY vote. You must try this one and it's so fast and easy, too! Thanks Traci.

I've made an adjustment on the tilapia recipe. I don't add the melted butter to the other stuff. It seemed to make it too runny and it all sort of slid off the fish. I do the other stuff so it is still somewhat thick and before we eat I pour the melted butter over our individual servings. This also allowed me to use less butter, I have been using half the amount.
    First time in like a month we haven't had it to eat this week.

Kathy

+ Reply to Thread