+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Shack Meet & Greets

1. Shack Meet & Greets

Hi everyone,

In light of all of the Shackie meet & greet's going on, I have decided to add a gallery album for you to share your photos with us. There is no longer any need to host your meet & greet photos on other websites

That's awesome!!!

Wow Sherry! You are always thinking ahead and attending to our needs long before we even realize we have a need! Ha We are so blessed to have such a talented lady like you! Next time anyone thinks twice about the membership fee, should be ashamed of themselves!
    Amy

i thought you were on vacation!!!

thanks for the great new things!

{click above for my craft blog!}

Question Would someone please e mail

and tell me what I need to buy to be able to put pictures on here? Then what would I do to be able to do it. I believe some of my cards are worthy of people seeing them. Nancy

6. DITTO to Scraphappy's comments!!! Sherry, YOU AMAZE ME!!!
    Once again, THANK YOU!!!
    Smiles, Pam

My blog: Stamping with {Serendipity!}

"Stamping makes an ordinary day more colorful!"

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy View Post
    and tell me what I need to buy to be able to put pictures on here? Then what would I do to be able to do it. I believe some of my cards are worthy of people seeing them. Nancy
    Do you have a digital camera or a scanner? That's the start. Then you put the pics on your computer, make sure they are not a huge file size (any editing program will do that, one should have come with your camera or your scanner). Then just upload them in the gallery. I know that almost everyone is using a different program or I'd say just what to get. I know there are some free ones too. I use Microsoft Digital Image Starter Edition and I like it. It came with my computer. I know the favorite one is Adobe Photoshop Elements I think. But it's $$$ so I don't have it.

We want to see your cards!!!

Sherry, awesome idea! I love it!

Nancy, the most cheap way to go would be to get a webcam. They are super cheap. Otherwise, a digi camera or scanner work. The scanner won't work for 3d stuff. digi cameras are pretty inexpensive too depending on the quality. Also, you can go to kinkos or another place like that and scan pics, or, you can take pictures with a regular camera, and get a cd made at the regular photo place or, you can mail your film in to a place like snapfish and they can put your photos online and you can take it from there. You can pm me if you have more questions.
    Heather

We Grow By Our Dreams (my blog)
    Grow Home (my Etsy store where I sell vintage stuff)

wow

Sherry thats awesome!!!
    I love seeing the pics of the shackie meetings!!
    Your the best!

Sherry as always you ROCK!

~K
    Hugs,

You are special. Never stop believing that.

My Blog

+ Reply to Thread