+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Site Changes

1. Site Changes

Hi ladies,

I want to keep you updated in regards to the upcoming site changes No surprises this time - promise!

First of all, I have just signed my life away and have faxed the dedicated server contract to CWI. The initial setup cost was $224 but I was told that they would apply the remainder of my years payment that was previously made to this cost (hmm, is this sentence making sense? I need some serious coffee). We can expect things to start happening and taking effect within the next 24-48 hours. Hopefully, things will go really smoothly and we won't notice any interruption in service at all. If we do, it should be minimal. I was promised that all settings would remain the same so we should not experience any database error messages or any other wacky happenings.

Secondly, I have gone ahead and hired Dean to fix our swap board once and for all. His fee was $200 and is currently in escrow. Once our issues are fixed to my satisfaction, he will receive payment. You'll probably see Dean online shortly so be sure to say hello

Hope you all have a great night! I'm gonna go do some overdue cuddling on the sofa with DH.

Sherry you are the best! Thanks so much for getting us in the loop of what is going on! Enjoy your cuddle time with DH!

~K
    Hugs,

You are special. Never stop believing that.

My Blog

cuddle away!!!

you certainly deserve it!!
    thanks for giving us this site that we all love!
    I'll be sure to give Dean a warm welcome.

thanks again and looking forward to the new changes enjoy cuddle time

GREAT news Sherry! I love your attitude of "Feel-the-fear-and-do-it-anyway!" Hope you enjoyed some nice cuddle time!
    ~Deborah

We are sending cuddles your way also that you can share with your family. You surely deserve lots. Take two deep breaths and and then two more because we are here to support all your efforts and the hard work you have shared with us. JoAnn

7. Sherry, let us know

if there's anything we can do to make this transition easier for you and the website.

Mary
    The One And Only
    Mary Rogers

2 Blogs available, PM for an invite

Sounds good, Sherry!
    We'll all hold our breath hoping all the transitions go smoothly!!!
    Joanie

9. Thanks Sherry! I hope that you enjoyed your cuddle time. We all need to do that every once in awhile.

Thanks Sherry for keeping us updated! You are one dedicated girl!

Faith and trust all you need is pixie dust! -Tinkerbell

+ Reply to Thread