+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Generous Stamp Donation Received!

1. Generous Stamp Donation Received!

We have received a wonderful and generous stamp donation from Tanda Stamps!

Alex, an advertiser for Tanda Stamps, contacted me yesterday and asked if he could donate some stamps for us to use in our upcoming contests and events. How on earth could I say no to his generosity?! So ladies, keep participating in our future contests/events and you can own your very own Tanda Stamps! Thank You so much Alex!!!

Please see the images below to see what was donated. As a thank you to Alex, be sure to check out and order from the Tanda Stamps website!
    Last edited by Sherry; 09-01-2007 at 07:51 PM.

That's totally awesome!

How wonderful, now I can hardly wait until the next contest. What a nice gesture he made. Heather
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Picture is a painting of my dog and I walking on a local beach.

WOW! I say, "Bring on the contests!!!!" LOL
    Joanie

5. That's so nice!

Laura

What a lovely man. maybe we could mention him in the newsletter as a thankyou. i know some people are printing and keeping their newsletters.
    Sarah
    Sarah

7. WOW! This is really exciting! Obviously Alex recognizes a great stamping site when he sees one! These stamps are FABULOUS! Ooooo......off to look at his website some more.

Congratulations, Sherry! You are quite the savvy stamper/entrepreneur yourself!

Jennifer
    Jennifer

My blog

8. What a wonderful thing to do. Thank you so much, Alex, and Sherry, for having a site that so inspires someone to do this.

thats great! Thank you Alex for donating these!
    Mindy
    "Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best."
    ~ Henry Van Dyke ~

Living Life (My Blog)

Th e Cats Meow (My other Blog)

I just placed an order with them. I found them through someones link in a resent post. I was so excited because they had indian stamps. I can't wait to get them. Shirley

+ Reply to Thread