+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I'm published! Everyone look for me!

Congrats! You certainly deserve it. Let us know when the magazine comes out so we can go buy it. I let my sub to Just Cards expire -- but I'll buy it if you're in it! Nancy

Hey where are these magazines sold? Are they at any "normal" bookstores like Barnes and Noble? My mom, who as yall know is impossible to impress, might be impressed if she can buy a magazine I'm in at a normal bookstore. She wan't impressed with VSN because I had to mail it to her, she couldn't buy it locally. Also she said, "I mean Erin, published indicated you WROTE something, this is just a few cards you made, I thought you wrote an article" errrrrr Anyhow I'd love to say, "next time you are in Books A Million pick up blah blah magazine, I'm in there." heehee. I'm terrible aint I?

Great news, Erin!
    I'll keep looking for my copy...let us know what issue it is and which mag.
    Joanie

Doing a happy dance for you, Erin! Congrats!

~K
    Hugs,

You are special. Never stop believing that.

My Blog

Congrats Erin-I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for the mag you are in!
    Fern

6. Congratulations Erin!! Your cards are amazing, I was waiting around for this annoucement.
    <3 Thanh --> "tan"

My Blog: Yummy Creations

Congratulations!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Erin K View Post
    Hey where are these magazines sold? Are they at any "normal" bookstores like Barnes and Noble? My mom, who as yall know is impossible to impress, might be impressed if she can buy a magazine I'm in at a normal bookstore. She wan't impressed with VSN because I had to mail it to her, she couldn't buy it locally. Also she said, "I mean Erin, published indicated you WROTE something, this is just a few cards you made, I thought you wrote an article" errrrrr Anyhow I'd love to say, "next time you are in Books A Million pick up blah blah magazine, I'm in there." heehee. I'm terrible aint I?
    I'm not sure about book stores. I always buy it at Hobby Lobby.

Judy
    Create like there are no critics.

Congratulations Erin. You do great cards and now everyone will know it. renu

awsome i am so happy for enjoy the FAME and what about the FORTUNE

+ Reply to Thread