+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: # of Postings -

1. # of Postings -

I noticed that I'm up to 17 postings! wow, am I ever chatty (not). Anyway, I also noticed that Sherri (flipflops) is WAY UP THERE. Just an observation -- who has the most, is it Sherri? I really like this site and well, I hope you girls keep on postin'.

Gaerria

lost luggage Guest View Member Photos
    It's me I think....

Sherri is right on my tail lol

OH Ya....

I think Julie and Sherri are in a race! LOL

4. Yes I am getting closer to Julie every post

HEE HEE... I am almost at 500. WOO Hoo for me!!

I will be there, watch out Julie. I have no life you know. Just this website. HA HA (that's what my DH tells me!)
    The Shackretary

Yeah, Just Julie is first. Sherri is ahead of me now by like 50 Posts. We are all a bunch of chatty Ladies here! It's just too fun not to be a part of it all!
    [COLOR="DarkOrchid"] What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's all about?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] :twitcy:[/COLOR]

lost luggage Guest View Member Photos
    Quote Originally Posted by iloveflipflops View Post
    HEE HEE... I am almost at 500. WOO Hoo for me!!

I will be there, watch out Julie. I have no life you know. Just this website. HA HA (that's what my DH tells me!)
    You'll pass me up today...I've got this pestering baby...sheeesh lol

7. So, Julie, Sherri & Julie: Do you advocate me quitting my job and sitting at the computer all day so I can catch up to you??? I'm sure my dh would have to agree to it if I told him y'all said so. Right?? And, after the day I had, I'm ready. And darn it!!! I forgot the pumpkin bread AGAIN!!!

8. Wink YES, Definitely quit your job....

This is way more fun. That is why I have so many posts. I don't work, I just stay on this website all day everyday. HA HA

Just kidding although sometimes it does feel like i do.

Quit, aren't WE worth it ?
    The Shackretary

9. I would think so!! Of course, I can't afford to buy all the HA clear stamps unless I keep working (the girls at work tried to figure out how much the whole set would cost and freaked!!) So, I will have to be content with posting in the evenings.

Hey I have 125 and thats good for me, seeing that the website has only been up a month . I don't think I could ever get up in the 500 so quick but then again maybe I could .
    Mindy
    Mindy
    "Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best."
    ~ Henry Van Dyke ~

Living Life (My Blog)

Th e Cats Meow (My other Blog)

+ Reply to Thread