+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Another stamp donation is on the way!!

1. Another stamp donation is on the way!!

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that we will soon be receiving a very generous stamp donation from 'I brake for stamps'. Thank you so much, Della, for your kindness and generosity! It is so very much appreciated!

Please be sure to check out the 'I brake for stamps' website, everyone. Della has some fabulous stamps available. There is also a link to her site which is accessible via the main page of The Stamp Shack website.

2. That is such great news. I took a browse through their site. Cute stamps. Thank you Della!

Technique Junkie Turbo Team Member

My Blog

Odd Bird Planet Design Team

She's got some great stuff! I'm going to place a NICE order as soon as my NO BUY is over!

You can't change yesterday, but you can ruin today by worrying about tomorrow.

Very cool!

5. WOW! wonderful designs! I hear some calling my name...
    ...oops, wrong hat!

That's so awesome! They have a very fun line of stamps for good prices.
    Heather

We Grow By Our Dreams (my blog)
    Grow Home (my Etsy store where I sell vintage stuff)

woohoo

thank you I Break for stamps!
    I just loked and WOW I think I see an order in my future!

8. I love her humourous stamps and have several, however, I can always use more!

9. Sherry, that is WONDERFUL news. It just goes to show what a quality site you've created. Even the stamp manufacturers recognize a great site to display their wares!

Congratulations!

Jennifer
    Jennifer

My blog

Wow Sherry, fantastic news. I love that website and have it bookmarked. Congratulations!
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

+ Reply to Thread