+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Creative Team Applications are now being accepted

You have to not do this!!! That would not be a good thing. Have a creative team however big or small challenges everyone. And what's to say that those that would love to be part of the Creative Team but do not have the time to commit, can't give members of the CT ideas???? Please, please reconsider you decision!

Faith and trust all you need is pixie dust! -Tinkerbell

I know that I haven't been around much and my words don't hold much water, but I hope that everyone who wants to be a part of the Creative Team would seriously consider applying.

Even if you don't have a lot of time to commit.

There were weeks where I was unable to get online. And I am so sorry, but I was unable to support my fellow team mates by completing their challenges. However, when I was able to get back online, the CT was supportive and understanding. And I think that with ample planning and communication, the next Creative Team will be terrific no matter how small or how large it is.

There is so much incredible talent and great ideas floating about here... please think about joining the CT and sharing your talent with us all!

Thanks.
    Jane

madebyme Guest View Member Photos
    I am new to this site, but if this is still open or being considered to open again, I would like more information. I have not downloaded anything yet, but if you would like to see some of my work, I do have a blog. (Not sure if I was suppose to mention that after reading the blog thread, but I do see links to other blogs.)

My Blog

madebyme Guest View Member Photos
    OOOOO, sorry for the second message, but I just came up as a member now!! Wahoo!!

5. Unfortunately, the applications for the Creative Team are closed. But, we rotate the Creative Teams every three months so you are welcome to apply during the next phase which will be sometime at the end of July.

By the way, Welcome to The Shack!!!

+ Reply to Thread