+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jan - Logcabincreations - shacked me with the most beautiful flip flop tote ever!!!

1. Jan - Logcabincreations - shacked me with the most beautiful flip flop tote ever!!!

WOW!! This is spectacular Jan!!! Its from Longaberger and I just love it. Is it new in the company? I have several of their baskets so its been awhile since I have ordered from them but wow, how did I ever miss this?! Its so nice. And the inside is just as nice as the outside!!!! I will have to take a picture of it and show you all

Thanks so much Jan. That was so sweet of you!!!!!!
    The Shackretary

2. You're very welcome. They come out with different totes in different patterns, but I think only the consultants can order them. I don't think they're in a catalog. My consultant emailed pictures of them to me...so that's how I saw them. I got myself one in the sunflower pattern so it will be my spring and summer purse.

Enjoy!!!

Jan

3. Ooooh, it sounds lovely. Can you both post pictures? I'd love to see the flip flop one and the sunflower one.
    Teresa

4. I don't have the know-how to post a picture, but I'll see if I can find the email my consultant sent me, and I can forward it to you. How's that?

Jan

5. Sounds good to me. Thanks.
    Teresa

I can't wait to see a pic of your tote!

7. I can post pics. If I get time, I'll do it tonite. Otherwise, it'll have to wait til I get back. They have some ADORABLE totes!!! But, they are consultant only. Hmmmm, do y'all know a good consultant?

+ Reply to Thread