+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Free Cardstock {samples}

Free Cardstock {samples}

Hi I mentioned this in another thread and thought maybe it should be by itself for people to find it easier.
    this is a link to a paper manufactures web site.
    The give away card stock samples
    ( yes free card stock )
    if you only go into the site for samples you have to pay the shipping on your free card stock.

BUT
    if you buy one thing ( and they do have packs in 8 x 11 and 12 x 12 sized packs) then you may have 4 Sample packs (your choice) added to your order and shipped with your order for free....

So on an average buying one or two packs i spend about 13 -15 dollars and i get the pack i pay for and 4 packs of samples. the samples are something like 12 .5 x 19 inches. so each sheet of it you can cut to 12 x 12 and then use the scrap as either a 5 x7 or a 6 x 6 card...

My favorite finish from them is Linen.

http://www.neenahpaper.com/index.asp?ft=Home

hth,
    ~Stacy

My Blog

2. Thanks for the link. I noticed they have a special pink card stock and envies with the Breast Cancer logo. I have been looking for just the right paper for my Causeabella cards and think I may have just found it! Thanks.
    Teresa

3. Thanks for the link, Stacy. I haven't seen your previous posting. I love anything free.

Technique Junkie Turbo Team Member

My Blog

Odd Bird Planet Design Team

I think i mentioned it in one of the Martha threads... people were talking about getting the larger sheets of paper or cardstock or what ever it is that she has (haven't seen it yet )
    but, i have been picking up packs of samples from this place for a few years now and its nice quality card stock.
    ~Stacy

My Blog

5. There sample packs are awesome

I've placed an order with them twice and I love the sample packs. I still have some I haven't used up yet. Check out the double sided paper. It's nice making cards that you want to use a dark paper on the outside and light on the inside. Way cool. They have A2 envelopes too.

Sabrina
    I will lift my eyes by Bebo Norman
    http://withallmyheartsabrina.blogspot.com/

rebhoff56 Guest View Member Photos

Wink paper

thanks for the link I'm busy planning a, get this ,graduation open house, a wedding shower, and yes, a wedding from now until august twenty fifth,this site may come in handy. By the way hello to all I'm a new member and first time poster

7. I love the linen finish black cs with the opalite reinkers! I played with some last night and - WOW! I also figured out I should NOT have ordered the 120# stuff to make cards out of - way heavy & thick to fold

Thanks again for being an enabler!
    ...oops, wrong hat!

+ Reply to Thread