+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Got my garden spot all ready to plant

in my little hut surrounded by bits of paper & stamps

Got my garden spot all ready to plant

Guess what I'll be doing Saturday evening if no rain, planting my tomatoes and a few other things that I hope will give us some wonderful delicacies this summer. Oh I can hardly wait for a good ole home-grown tomato sandwich. Mmm, so good. Planning on planting a few peppers, a couple of cantaloupes, some cucumbers, sounds like a salad?

Ya'll come on over in July and we'll have 'mater sandwiches, a salad, and a big glass of sweet iced tea.
    Michelle

2. Oh, Michelle!! That sounds SO good!! I just LOVE a good tomato sandwich. I'll have to pass up the sweet tea for some unsweetened tea though, okay???

LOL

Traci
    Traci

I can't wait to get ours started too. As soon as the rain stops that is.

in my little hut surrounded by bits of paper & stamps
    Quote Originally Posted by workin4stamps View Post
    Oh, Michelle!! That sounds SO good!! I just LOVE a good tomato sandwich. I'll have to pass up the sweet tea for some unsweetened tea though, okay???

LOL

Traci
    Oh yeah, we've got unsweetened tea also.
    Michelle

My little garden area is ready. But I don't plant until Memorial weekend. WHo knows, it might snow yet. Kidding. I grow cherry tomatoes and the girls pick these off the vine and love to eat them right away! WE do wash them first. I'd love to sit on your porch with ya with tomato sandwitches. Yum.
    Kim

6. Mine is all ready to plant too Michelle. Just need to decide what we're planting. i don't think i will do those burpless cucumbers again. I just didn't care for them. I know for sure zucchini, squash and tomatoes again. I suppose we could try parsley and hope that DH doesn't mow it over like he did last time

I would love sweet tea when i come over. The sweeter the better!
    The Shackretary

+ Reply to Thread