+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: More Birthday Thanks!

More Birthday Thanks!

craftinmom Catherine Sent me my second Birthday card. It's adorable! It makes me think of being Irish. Love it!

Ethel Vinta Giggle got me the Swirls Clear Stamps by Rhonda Farrer!!! I love them! I've wanted them for ages and never could find them and now here they are in my owh hot little hands. They are sitting right here. Like a security blanket I cannot let them go. And an adorable card too! Thank you SOOOOOOO much.

ETA
    4-30
    today I got tons! I got this huge box from Sherri. It was AWESOME, has this paintcan thing she made, it's like a paint can only it's clear. It was stuffed with goodies, ribbon balls (too clever sherri!) stickles including the yellow I've wanted, a "Erin Kellogg Creation" stamp that is super classy and great and I love, a big cat stamp, and a set of TAC stamps. I'm SPOILED Oh and a bella card too!

And that's not all...
    Joanne sent a stamp that says, "Cats are like potoatoe chips, you can't have just one" And a great card.

And even more...
    Renee sent an adorable cat card.

What fun! and Brian got two things too so he won't get jealous, he tends to get jealous.

ETA 5-2
    Lidia (midweststamper) I love this card, I am a huge fan of orange! :)
    Gaerria (My3d's) what a lovely card, this is one of my all time favorite patern papers!

ETA 5-3
    Mindy what a cute fish card, thank you for the images I love them.
    Darlene beautiful card and those tags are very cool.
    Nancy Anthony, what a cool card! Never seen one shaped like this! (I can't spell the word kimono?)
    Jennifer, I may have to get this stamp now! I never saw such cute cupcakes! I want to eat the second one that is red with white icing right now!
    Kim (spartymom) I haven't listened to the CD yet but i look forward to playing it with the boys. And your card is made in my fav colors.

ETA 5-4
    I got the adorable cat card Pam has in her gallery! It's the one from the VS with the three cats. AND it's stuffed full of ADORABLE images! They are that one mouse she loves, I love it too. NO ONE tell me who makes it I CAN't go buying all those mice! I'll enjoy the images!

And Tonii sent me a HUGE box! It had like 10 packs of cool embelishments, including my own name made out of bling! I'm thinking I might put that on my cabinet under my big E which I love. AND guess what was in there... a pink cropadile! I don't have one and never hardly use eyelets but Tonii insists this will change everything for me. I thought they were purple? I'm sure Tonii knew I'd prefer pink though. And a cute stamp, just tons of stuff.

I'm sooo spoiled!

May 7, 2007
    WOW, I got backfrom my trip to find tons of mail:
    Donna Taylor (craftingcrazy) sent a huge goodie bag with some of the Martha Stewart stuff, some cool ribbon and an acrylic stamp set. Also the most adorable card. I've not seen one like it and loved it. Oh and a pic of her with her family which was a great touch.

Lisa G sent an adorable card and a fat stack of images to play with.

Sherry G sent this cool pull out/pop up card. I HAVE to know how it works, Please share! (also she hinted that it's a "suprise birthday flood!" How fun guys!

Annette (buggainok) Sent this awesome tent type card with a kitty and a fat stack of kitty images too. And neato kitty ribbon.

Kim hutch ink sent me the adorable card with the new Penny Black birthday animals. I LOVE it! AND a stack of stamped images of them too! Which is great because I covet this stamp! And also I love the stickers on the envelope, I might have to get some more stickers for that!

Sherri, Oh wait, this is a mother's day card... Thanks!

Laura laos348 sent a super cute card with that "Cat's pajama's" cat. I think that's who makes it, anyhow that is a super great cat and this card is wonderful. She made him a party hat!

Sarah loobylou sent fun international mail. It's a great cat card with fun images inside. I love how you attached the panel in the card to write on! I might have to do that it's super classy. (It's a folded sheet of text weight paper attached on the front inside cover just like they have in professional type cards. Super nice!)

Jan (Far North) I have never seen anyone use the ribbon stamps so well where they look so real! I had to touch them. And this little peek card on the front is adorable.

Thanh sent this great blue/brown card with Bella's inside! I love this card!

Cheryl snet a great blue/yellow card that's super cool. Is that the new spiral punch by SU? It's pretty cool.

Chelsea (spredbirds) sent this cool card that has a hole in the front and a bug is peeking through. Very cool!

More international mail, Dibby snet a great flower card in orange and green! LOVE orange and green.

Kathy p sent a lovely card covered in flowers. It came in a clear envelope and I always love those.

Cheri S. Sent this House Mouse card where they have been eating so much cupcake they are all fat and full and let me tell you it's perfect! I ate so much on my trip I'm not sure I'll ever want to eat again.

Christine Sera sent a card with piggies and cows all over it and I got totally showered with primas that fell out all over me! :)

Sherri again, sent the coolest card that makes my name out of the letters "E" then "R" Then a Bella for the "I" then an "N" how cool is that? I love it. It is my very favorite Sherri card ever now!

Barb "Gramma Stamper" Sent a lovely card with those papertrey stamps which I love. That grasshopper is darling!

Thank you all so very much! :) I'm feeling yucky and was depressed about the Just Johanna thing and this cheers me up a lot! Yall are the best friends ever.

ETA 5-9-07
    Wowzers! It just keeps on coming

first of all I have a terrible confession to make! I got two cards yesterday but when I was showing Marcia the cards they got mixed in with the others and I can't remember which are from yesterday! :( So two people will not be properly thanked unless I can get so organized I figure out who they are. I'm so sorry everyone!

Today I know though. I got a card from Mary TOAO AND her sweet daughter Tori sent a card as well! :) both were adorable of course, a frog and a penguin, gotta love that.

I got a card from Hawaii today! How cool, Thanks Dori! Love these colors. :)

Nancy F. sent this great fold over card that I love, using the scallop border with your corner rounder technique which is great. AND, this is so cool, a step-by-step guide to how she colors the penny black and house mouse animals. AND the markers she used she included! And images, AND ribbon! Wowzers.

Debbie H sent a huge stuffed package of goodies. I can't tell them all it would just take forever, stickers, accents, unmounted stamps (frog, butterfly, cat tails plant, flower) paper, just tons of stuff. And a super cute Bella card.

Also I got my free Kashi ceral that someone on here gave a link to request. And a magazine (my last issue of papercrafts).

what fun! Thanks guys! This has been the best birthday.

ETA 5-9-07 again
    I figured out who the two cards from yesterday were from! Hurray!

It was Mary Hodgman's monkey card (love monkeys)
    and
    Sally's green cat card. which I love, I never know when it will work to not color an image and this is so perfect W/O color! :)

ETA 5-10-07
    Lesa I love this hip cat.
    I also got one from Trish (got cats?) but she didn't come over so I need to go on over to PCMB to thank her.

ETA 5-11-07
    It just keeps coming! :)
    Terry scrappinnuts I love this card, this ribbon and those cute stamps! Thanks so much. :) I love cats.

Glinda, what a cute bunny! I love that you used him for a non-Easter card! Thank you!

Michelle Clark you outdid yourself! I LOVE these bitsy bugs! I almost ordered from them last night but didn't and now I have one! And these papers are my very favorite colors. I love them all. And shipping in a pizza box is too cute for words.

ETA 5-12-07
    Julie G. I love this cool card. You know anything with flamingoes! :) And the summertime goodies are too cute. (I won't tell Sherri you sent flip flop stickers! ) Thanks!

Angie! Angie! Angie! You did NOT buy me that set I loved over at Green Grass! YES YOU DID! Ohmyheck I love it! I'm about to go to a crop and I'm bringing this for sure. Thank you so much.

Yall I am in awe of how spoiled I am! You are all fantastic, it's the best birthday EVER.

ETA 5-17-07
    chelsea sent a handmade photo frame it's too cute.

Today I got cards from Lynn Black (is she on this board or SCS, I'm confused) and Suzi, both too cute for words.
    Last edited by Erin K; 05-17-2007 at 03:01 PM.

2. How exciting. What else do you have on your birthday list?
    Teresa

What? Like my wishlist?

4. Yes - Everyone needs a wish list!
    Teresa

Hmm.
    The new penny black with the animals including turtle, cat and giraffe holding balloons..
    30% cool gray prismacolor marker
    chicken wire background unmounted from Cornish Heritage
    Gina K farm animals
    Bitzy Bugs stamps, pirate, cutie patootie, dirty
    Pirate set by SU
    The wheel that goes with Pirate set by SU
    A massage
    A GLASS measuring cup
    Steel dry measures
    A video recorder that makes DVD's of my kids
    Some super pale blue prismacolor marker
    More cool caribbean paper, don't think I got enough yet
    Word Window punch by SU (although I'm working on a tutorial to fake it)
    Photoshop Elements
    One of those watermark thingies everyone has and instructions about how to put it on my pic WITHOUT having Photoshop (unless I get that too, which I won't)

I'm just listing stuff, I think Brian will get me one thing, probably a GC from the LSS!

My mom is driving up here and getting me plants for the yard and helping me put them in! she's a "Florida Master Gardner" it's very fancy, people pay them lots of $$ to consult their yards. I'm getting 3-5 azelias, 3 hibiscus (those are my two all time favorite plants) and some amarrilas (sp?) And mulch for it all. Isn't that the coolest gift ever?

I'm gonna work on my daddy for the dvd recorder but it's probably not in the cards, I have NO idea how much they are? Are they less than $100 yet?

bump, added more thanks!

7. Sherri did an awesome job on your paint can - didn't she?
    Teresa

Dvd recorders at Christmas were as low as $40 at Walmart the day after Thanksgiving!! So it is possible!! Enjoy your Birthday week!!

9. Can I post the paint can in the gallery now? Glad you liked everything. Isn't that pink stickles pretty too?
    The Shackretary

YES, post away! I love that pink, I don't think I have it either, which is crazy because I love pink.

those are great ribbons, I've never seen them done in balls.

+ Reply to Thread