PDA

View Full Version : Anybody have any weekend plans?

mydogstinks2
05-24-2007, 09:22 AM
I'm not sure what we will be doing. I need to get the garden put in but that is a little hard one handed. I'll just have to make DH and Robin help me!

logcabincreations
05-24-2007, 09:25 AM
My dh and I will be celebrating 22 years on May 25th. We are going on a date (which most of us know is hard to do with children); our boys are 18, 17 and 11.

Sat. night my dh's bluegrass band is playing for a dance, so we'll be going to that.

Sun. after church a bunch of couples/friends from our church are going up on the Blue Ridge Parkway/Peaks of Otter for a picnic.

Mon. no plans.....yet.

Have a great Memorial Day weekend everyone.....be sure to take time to pray for and thank our military.....those who have served and those serving.

ellie
05-24-2007, 09:40 AM
No plans for me. We were going to go away but my dh happened to get BOX seats for the NASCAR race this weekend. Anyone wanna come and play with me?

3darlings
05-24-2007, 09:59 AM
What happened? Why one handed? (d0 I really want to know?)

Robinkay
05-24-2007, 10:01 AM
Hey Chris...I'll help you but I work on Sat-Tues 7-4 If you want to wait until Wed or Thurs after the doctor appointments let me know.

Robinkay
p.s. what do you want to plant this year? Oh we have to go to gleis to get your morning glory too.

teabear
05-24-2007, 10:08 AM
Yard Sale mania here this weekend. We are having a yard sale tomorrow and I'll be out replacing all my goodies when I hit the sales on Saturday. There are hundreds of yard sales this weekend on the mountain. It's a blast!

Spartymom
05-24-2007, 10:08 AM
No plans for us. we are relaxing at home, b/c the next weekend is my brothers wedding up north! Up north as in Traverse city area. He doesn't live up there but wanted to get married up there. A 3 hour drive. So, we need our rest for a couple of big weekends ahead.

moosemama
05-24-2007, 10:09 AM
Not any big plans for us really. Both DH and I have tomorrow off as well as monday but the kids have school tomorrow. We will put the gazebo up tomorrow(that will be nice). My DD has an interview for a school project with a a woman I know(she will be 90 in June). She is supposed to interview someone who lived through WWII or the depression. That will be Saturday afternoon. It should be interesting to talk with this lady. If the strawberries are ready, I may go to one of the local farms and pick some. I have a small patch, but not enough at any one time to do much with. They are sooo yummy from the garden. I hope to do a little crafting also.

Scrap This!
05-24-2007, 10:17 AM
Going camping with the whole fam (mom,dad, gpa, gma, aunt, uncle, cousins, sisters, nieces, nephew). Wonder if I need to pack my boxing gloves this year. ;)

tesschap
05-24-2007, 11:41 AM
I'm off Friday - Tuesday. DH and I will be cruiser camping on Lake George. Drew and Katie will be camping on another Lake George island Saturday - Monday but of course they will stop by for dinner each night! Evan gets to stay home with Bentley! (actually he is tutoring a couple of students over the weekend and looking at a few houses so he's not complaining)!

I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable weekend!

iloveflipflops
05-24-2007, 12:24 PM
I WISH I had better plans this weekend. I will be recooperating from my surgery which is tomorrow. I have to call at 3 pm this afternoon to find out the time I have to be there. I have been busy today getting everything cleaned up, laundry is caught up, etc... so I can relax ALL weekend!!

Nadine
05-24-2007, 12:36 PM
My parents are visiting so I think on Saturday morning we'll head out to the Kingston Farmer's Market and on Sunday we're going to cook a turkey. In between just chatting and visiting I guess!

Fief14
05-24-2007, 02:51 PM
Not so much of a "Holiday" for us...Tomorrow we are putting a down payment on property that we are getting ready to build a new house on (Which is exciting!), Garage Sale this weekend to sell all of our "clutter"--house goes up for sale June 1st! All of this (except the Garage Sale) was decided last night! (YIKES!)

ctmhgirl
05-24-2007, 03:49 PM
I am going to be scrapbooking/Stamping at a crop on Saturday. Not sure what we are doing on Monday. Nothing to exciting.

hutchink
05-24-2007, 04:38 PM
Not much planned here since DH is working Saturday and Sunday! I wanted to take the boys camping...might do that ....in the back yard now....wish we could roast marshmallows though :(

Oh and Saturday I going down to spredbirds house to play in her craft room! yippee!

~K

Christie
05-24-2007, 05:15 PM
Well I'm hoping to talk dbf into going to garage sales. I love the and haven't been in a while. Other then that, nothing else planned but the usual mowing lawns.

Swanie78
05-24-2007, 05:33 PM
Its a busy weekend for me, but a fun one! :) I traded a shift with someone so Im off for 8 nights!! WOOO HOOO!
Yesterday and today Ive spent cleaning so that I dont feel obligated to always be home doing something.
I just got back from a couple of hours at the beach and a Michaels run.
Tomorrow Im going to a friends to stamp (was supposed to be a SU workshop but nobody can come!).
Saturday Im going shopping with a friend because we are hosting a baby shower on Tues.
After I finish stuff with that friend, Im going to another friends house to hang out, probably spend the night, and hopefully BBQ on Sunday with her family.
Its GORGEOUS here today, so I feel SO full of energy!

Patty
05-24-2007, 06:09 PM
I'll come and play with you==wish I could. Are you going to the races with DH??

ccstampin12
05-24-2007, 06:50 PM
planned...DS is expected tomorrow morning. He will stay until later on Sunday. Hopefully, he'll miss all the horrid traffic coming and going on the Cape. There are only 2 bridges to the Cape, and traffic can get bad from Memorial Day-Labor Day.
We'll probably cook out and go out to eat. DS will want to go to the beach, but I probably won't go.
I'm not good in the sun and heat!
Have a great weekend, everyone, no matter what you do!
Joanie:nod:

veronica
05-24-2007, 07:43 PM
I have to work this entire weekend yuck.