PDA

View Full Version : Did you see Rosie has quit the View and won't be back now at all?

iloveflipflops
05-26-2007, 08:54 AM
I am sorta glad. I like that show but that fight with her and Elizabeth the other day was just too much. Who wants to watch that on tv? I do agree with alot of Rosie's beliefs and Elizabeth I can take or leave her so we'll see who they replace her with ...

Erin K
05-26-2007, 09:24 AM
You we never hardly discuss politics on here. It suprised me that you "agree with rosie's beliefs" I had you pegged as ultra conservative.

I never have watched that show so I don't really care. I'm mad because I tried to watch the news yesterday and that was on every time.

dgbearsmom
05-26-2007, 09:36 AM
Personally, I couldn't care less what Rosie does and I don't know why everyone in the media keeps talking about her all the time. While I may agree with her views sometimes (I'm pretty much middle of the road when it comes to politics - neither conservative or liberal) I don't agree with how she expresses them. She just comes across sounding like an idiot.

Judy

Spartymom
05-26-2007, 09:37 AM
It was more of Rosies show then the View. I"m glad she is out, but she should've stuck it out and finished until June at least. I think Rosie wanted a quick answer from Elizabeth about the issue and then Rosie got mad b/c Elizabeth did not answer quickly enough. I didn't see the show, so I can't side with either person.

My3Ds
05-26-2007, 09:40 AM
I say, FINALLY! Yippee Skippee. Can you say, loud mouth. I'm glad she's gone as I rarely watch The View, but hopefully now she'll not be the topic of discussion on every news station from here to Mars.

Patty
05-26-2007, 11:35 AM
I used to like Rosie, but as she became more popular, she became more obnoxious--really low class---Just my opinion. I am at work every day so I don't get to watch, but I heard Roseanne Barr was being considered! To me she's another Rosie--what do y'all think about that?? patty:chatterbox:

hbpuppy
05-26-2007, 11:40 AM
I thought the whole purpose of the View was for it to be like watching a group of girlfriends gossipping and talking about all kinds of stuff. But, the show just seems like a bunch of bitter ladies arguing about politics. My friends and I talk about all kinds of stuff, including politics and we never act like that. And, the fact that Barbara sits there and just says she likes to stay "neutral" is lame because the show is called the "View", meaning, she should express her opinion or just stay behind the scenes and produce.

HeatherJ
05-26-2007, 05:52 PM
Oh my, I hope they were just joking about Rosanne!! She makes Rosie look like a sweet lady at a tea party!

Firecracker
05-26-2007, 11:47 PM
I'm glad she's gone. I liked watching the view before it got so political. Girlfriends chat about everything and since Rosie has been on it has been political. I can't wait to start watching! Hugs, Heather