PDA

View Full Version : What we put up with from our kids///Funny

lisaguyon
05-31-2007, 03:01 PM
My 15 yo DS has been giving me a hard time all week. On Saturday night he was laying on the floor and I was on the couch watching a movie all together and he reaches up and rubs my legs. HE says "Mom you need to shave. You feel like a baby Monkey" :nah: WELL I had just shaved the day before so if he felt anything you could not even see it yet. A little while later DH goes in the kitchen to do something and notices the plant I had put in the kitchen window and forgot about it. So same DS now says " Mom you are a Plant Killing Hairy Baby Monkey"

Well as if that was not bad enough, Sunday we were watching something on TV and whatever happened, it took me a few seconds to catch on....so you guess it same DS says " Mom you are a Plant Killing Hairy Baby Monkey that is slow" Last night I am picking on them that their mom is getting old , since I am half way to 74...and he adds "" Mom you are a Plant Killing Hairy Baby Monkey that is slow and old and getting gray hair" :wacko: :eek:

SOOOOO is he still my DS? Yes but it will take him a long time to live this one down. Oh and I am doing a scrapbook page about this and going to somehow incorprate all the descriptions he used about me.

Thought this might give yall a laugh.

Lisa

Spartymom
05-31-2007, 03:06 PM
I love all the descriptions he gave you. You should see if he actually remembers them today. Hee hee.. That will be great to scrapbook.

Scrap This!
05-31-2007, 03:06 PM
LOL!! Tell him he is a lippy little 15 year old who now gets to fix dinner and do the dishes tonight. ;)

lisaguyon
05-31-2007, 03:07 PM
I love all the descriptions he gave you. You should see if he actually remembers them today. Hee hee.. That will be great to scrapbook.

Oh yeah he remebers them as I have not let him forget.....he thinks it is sooooo funny.

lisaguyon
05-31-2007, 03:08 PM
LOL!! Tell him he is a lippy little 15 year old who now gets to fix dinner and do the dishes tonight. ;)

He meant it all as a joke. He does get lippy at time though....plus its my bday and my mommy is cooking for us tonight.

Scrap This!
05-31-2007, 03:26 PM
I have my own little jokester who will be 15 in two weeks. UGH!!!

Scrap This!
05-31-2007, 03:27 PM
oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)

GrammaStamper
05-31-2007, 03:34 PM
I'd ask him how he knows the difference between freshly shaven women's legs and those that are day old shaven legs. What is he comparing them with? Tease him a little, at 15 yrs old, he'll get embarrassed before you will!

directmailscrapper
05-31-2007, 03:35 PM
I love it! He sounds charming! My 10-year old DD said something to me that I'm still chuckling about. I had just gotten a really gorgeous top from Coldwater Creek (like a twin set -- a matching sweater and shell) that looks like it was tatted with variagated embroidery floss. Reallly light and colorful (not loud) and pretty! My daughter takes one look at me as we are leaving in the morning and says "MOM! I can't believe you are actually leaving the house wearing that! You look like the 1970's just puked all over you!". Now Emily is NOT a lippy kid either -- this was just spontaneous -- but I'm still laughing and STILL WEARING the top!

lisaguyon
05-31-2007, 03:41 PM
I love it! He sounds charming! My 10-year old DD said something to me that I'm still chuckling about. I had just gotten a really gorgeous top from Coldwater Creek (like a twin set -- a matching sweater and shell) that looks like it was tatted with variagated embroidery floss. Reallly light and colorful (not loud) and pretty! My daughter takes one look at me as we are leaving in the morning and says "MOM! I can't believe you are actually leaving the house wearing that! You look like the 1970's just puked all over you!". Now Emily is NOT a lippy kid either -- this was just spontaneous -- but I'm still laughing and STILL WEARING the top!

too funny...the boys tell me all the time they dont like something I am wearing and I just blow it off....BUT it touches me so much when they tell me the LOVE something that I am wearing. Lisa

lisaguyon
05-31-2007, 03:43 PM
I'd ask him how he knows the difference between freshly shaven women's legs and those that are day old shaven legs. What is he comparing them with? Tease him a little, at 15 yrs old, he'll get embarrassed before you will!

No him...he talks to me about everything so it would not embarass him. I am bless...sometimes I think to blessed...that my boys tell me EVERYTHING. e :wideeyed: Sometime I wish they would tell me just a little less but I am also so thankful that they feel so open with me too.

Erin K
05-31-2007, 04:38 PM
Brian and his lil Bro called Marcia Poo Bear for ages because she had a "poo bear tummy"