PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone play Diner Dash

suzi_f
06-01-2007, 06:06 PM
I'm stuck on level 5-9 an CAN NOT get past it. Any hints or helps??? I actually did it once w/o losing ANY customers but I was $110 short of the goal. Dang it!!!

(sorry if anyone sick of me posting. Here, I haven't posted for like a month & I'm now a posting fool. Or, maybe just a fool???)

Erin K
06-01-2007, 06:28 PM
I love that game but have only played the free trial. :)

Swanie78
06-01-2007, 06:29 PM
I LOVE Dinner Dash! Im too cheap to pay for it though so I keep doing web searches for free trials....lol
Im not positive what level you are stuck on though. Just make sure that you get you color bonuses when seating, and try to do things in chains....pick up all menus at once, turn them in at once, collect payment at once, etc. That'll give you bigger bonuses :)

shuggy
06-01-2007, 07:00 PM
what is it? i wanna play!

ps kelly, i love that pic in your sig.

suzi_f
06-01-2007, 07:33 PM
I found it at Office Depot for $10 and buy one get one (the other game I got free I'd never heard of & it really STINKS!!!!!!! This is the 2nd from the end of the game. There are NO SEATING bonuses (all the chairs are black & remain black). There are so many tables & so many people & they all want stuff. It's now past the point of FUN & is a mission to complete. ARGH!!! Takes away from stamping time!

Clarissa
06-02-2007, 10:33 AM
I found it at Office Depot for $10 and buy one get one (the other game I got free I'd never heard of & it really STINKS!!!!!!! This is the 2nd from the end of the game. There are NO SEATING bonuses (all the chairs are black & remain black). There are so many tables & so many people & they all want stuff. It's now past the point of FUN & is a mission to complete. ARGH!!! Takes away from stamping time!

OMG you are obsessed and sound like me!! I have that game but have not reached that level yet so no help here- just keep playing and you'll get it :)

webzmacs
06-03-2007, 10:39 AM
I have played it all the way through. The trick is to get as many of the same task in a row as you can get.

suzi_f
06-09-2007, 10:36 PM
Finally got thru #9!! Now, on to #10!! Oh my CTS!

mjbonoan
06-10-2007, 12:38 AM
I've played it, but it's been a while... don't need any more addictions!