PDA

View Full Version : flyingflower's feeling fragile

flyingflower
11-12-2006, 12:52 PM
Ok, everyone, reach for the cheese to go with my whine...

After glorious days of sunshine and 70's it is now 50 & raining.
I'm 3 days before the you-know-what.
DH is still getting waves of nausea/trembly/hot & cold. I'm planning to take him to his Dr tomorrow.
DS is recovering, but still needs to eat small amounts frequently - his system isn't yet up to full meals so we'll be keeping him home again tomorrow.
That means I'll have him with me at DH's Dr so I'll really need to ride herd on him to keep him quiet. I also hope he doesn't get exposed to something else while we're there.
I can't shack chat from this (my home) computer and last time I was at the library I had trouble with it.
MIL had the surgery on her shoulder last week and went home the next evening. Dr found the damage more extensive then x-rays originally led him to believe so he was glad she went ahead and had it done.
SIL's husband had a biopsy on Friday on a mass under his pectoral muscle.

I'm going to do some crafting. I'll be back later.

Thanks for letting me dump here.

lost luggage
11-12-2006, 01:13 PM
~~~~~Sending positive vibes your way, margo~~~~~ :)

Christie
11-12-2006, 01:15 PM
Margo,
I sure hope you have fun crafting. It seems like you could use the break. I hope that everyone gets better soon and the SIL's husband's results come back normal.

I think that once everyone is well and back on their feet they should pamper you and let you craft as much as you want and cook all your meal and deliver them in your craft room!!

Have fun today!

jdpisces
11-12-2006, 01:21 PM
Hi Margo,

You REALLY deserve some crafting time today! I am thinking of all of you and hoping that everyone gets better soon. Remember to try and take some time (even a few minutes) for yourself every now and then!

Julie

toao
11-12-2006, 02:01 PM
You poor dear. BIG ((HUGS)) coming your way. And prayers too.

Mary

suzi_f
11-12-2006, 02:25 PM
Poor Margo! I'm sorry things are not going so well! Enjoy the crafting times & big thumbs up for the alliteration!!