PDA

View Full Version : one week down....

Clarissa
06-05-2007, 07:41 PM
and four pounds gone!!!

I just started Jenny Craig last monday and am very happy that I lost that 4 pounds. Just those few pounds allows me to fit back into a few of my outfits! (Thank God!) The food is very good and I'm never hungry so things are looking good. Just wanted to share my happy news :)

iloveflipflops
06-05-2007, 07:44 PM
Congratulations!! That's hard work and it sounds like you are off to a great start. Keep it up.

cindi
06-05-2007, 07:46 PM
keep usd posted on how you like JC.
I'll bet you feel super, 4 pounds in a week is amazing!
:)

mjbonoan
06-05-2007, 07:59 PM
Congrats to you... I don't have the will power to do anything... My cousin just underwent the gastric bypass and I'm seriously thinking of the lab band!!!

Keep us posted on your progress (Wish there was a Jenny somewhere close by!)

hbpuppy
06-05-2007, 08:22 PM
Great job Clarissa. Thanks for sharing your good news.

IslandStamps
06-05-2007, 10:12 PM
Way to go! I need to get my weight in check too, just haven't been motivated.

Clarissa
06-10-2007, 12:20 AM
(Wish there was a Jenny somewhere close by!)

The closest one to me is one and half hours away- so I do Jenny Direct and it's shipped to me. I get a few shelf stable foods but mostly I like the frozen. They appear to have less sodium that the store bought frozen meals too, like LC, WW and HC.

I gained weight a few years ago from a medication - stopped the medication as I was gaining a size a month and after 3 months said NO MORE!! Nothing I did would get that weight off till I tried Jenny. I started on January 10th and by May I was a size 6 again. Well, like a fool I let them talk me into a different medication only in the same class as the other and what do you know- weight gain again..... so back on Jenny- I just hope this works as well as it did the last time.

Thanks everyone for your support. :)

MyRnAbS
06-10-2007, 12:22 AM
WAY TO GO!!! Clarissa!!!! Give me a C......L....A....R....I....S.....S.....A!! What's that spell: Clarissa!!! You are on your way!!!

Now please stop dumping your lost lbs my way!!!! You loss my gain!! :cry2:

Congratulations!!

tesschap
06-10-2007, 07:07 AM
I'm so proud of you Clarissa. I hope the pounds keep melting away for you :)