PDA

View Full Version : snoring dog

ellie
06-13-2007, 08:43 AM
Well, my dh and I have to take turns sleeping in the bed because he snores REALLY loud. I have to hit the bed a few times and then he stops for a few minutes. Neither of us get any sleep that way so the couch is the best solution. I let the dog sleep on the bed with me (she is NOT spoiled) but now she snores! I can't believe this! :skeptical:

inkinupstamps
06-13-2007, 08:48 AM
LOL LOL. I'm not laughing at you. Honestly, I'm not. What we won't do and go through for our critters, eh?

cindi
06-13-2007, 11:06 AM
mt df snores too, I sleep with earplugs! I try to go to bed before him so I can fall asleep first.
AND
My kitty Zack sleeps right under my side of our headboard and he snores too!:arghh:
of course he's no competition for df!
lol
:)

logcabincreations
06-13-2007, 11:57 AM
As much as I love my doggie....my husband snoring is quite enough for me. Doggie would have to sleep somewhere else. Two snoring would drive me insane.

mydogstinks2
06-13-2007, 12:27 PM
I snore bad but I'm asleep so I'm ok with it. We had a dog who snored loud sometimes we would have to turn up the tv. Fred will snore but only if he is really tired.

workin4stamps
06-14-2007, 12:34 PM
LOL. Colby snores sometimes. He snored a lot more when he was smaller. Now that he is almost full sized, he doesn't do it as much (I think it must have something to do with all that extra skin he had around his neck.) It's cute when they do though!

:-)
Traci

Patty
06-14-2007, 05:05 PM
where does that leave you??? Stampping all through the night??? Now THAT's true love!!:cute:

lisaguyon
06-14-2007, 05:09 PM
where does that leave you??? Stampping all through the night??? Now THAT's true love!!:cute:

you are too funny:biglaugh::biglaugh:..

I snore too so...........................