PDA

View Full Version : What Do I Want For My Birthday?

mahodgman
06-20-2007, 09:02 AM
That is what DH asked me last night. Help me think of something good. I am always shopping for crafting/stamping supplies, so I don't need anything. And, I'm having trouble thinking of anything I've been wanting that I don't already have. I'm saving up money for the new SU catalog because I know there will be tons of cool new stuff, but my birthday is this weekend. Maybe I'll tell him I want some new shoes.

Christie
06-20-2007, 09:04 AM
New shoes and a new purse!! It's your birthday you might as well get a matching set!!!!!

Spartymom
06-20-2007, 09:26 AM
Can you take a little road trip to the lake and have a picnic?

loobylou
06-20-2007, 09:34 AM
GOLD- new earrings and bracelets would be on my list

a vulture net!!! How is you little sausage dog doing? had anymore vultures?
sarah

Far North
06-20-2007, 09:36 AM
Mary are there any upcoming stamping classes you would like to take?...and of course ask for a meal afterwards since you wouldn't be cooking.

mahodgman
06-20-2007, 10:12 AM
GOLD- new earrings and bracelets would be on my list

a vulture net!!! How is you little sausage dog doing? had anymore vultures?
sarah

LOL, that wasn't me with the vultures, it was Chris/stinkydog. Gold is always good, but I'm not feeling it.

directmailscrapper
06-20-2007, 10:21 AM
What about a Gift Certificate for SU? Even if it's cash? Then you can spend more without feeling guilty! My bday is next month and I'm making a list of stamping stuff that I'd like but I'm starting to feel guilty about... Like the new EK circle cutter (I have the old one, but I tried this one at the LSS and it's terrific! Not expensive, but extravagent since I already have one -- therefore --- BIRTHDAY!)

GrammaStamper
06-20-2007, 11:29 AM
Ask for a GC from your Stampin' Up demo. then you will have a start on the new catty.