PDA

View Full Version : My weight loss so far

Inkyhands
06-22-2007, 04:12 PM
So I started trying to lose weight with you all back in July last year. As of now I have lost 45 pounds....but have been up and down a few times with these last 5 or 6. Right now I am down again. I still want to lose 30 more by my birthday in Nov. I can't really tell any of you what I have been doing because I haven't done anything, except that I actually eat several times a day now. Before I didn't and with that and the stress i couldn't lose any weight. I eat what I wnat whenever i want...not to rub it in, but it is still working and I am so glad. I recently saw some pics from last summer and I couldn't even believe it was me. I do think who-ever, that I am definatly going to have to work at this last 30 and I know I need to start working out and toning up. I walk back and forth to work everyday so that helps some.
Good luck to you all!

My3Ds
06-22-2007, 07:22 PM
April - glad you are back. Your pic is great. Now get to posting. You have 7271 to go to catch up to Erin and Sherri. :)

prdesigns
06-22-2007, 07:30 PM
Yay! April! Nice to hear from you again! I truly miss seeing your work! Good luck in working on your life change!!!
Happy Day

Darleneh710
06-23-2007, 07:35 PM
Hi April, It is so good to see you on here. I have been thinking about you. That is great about your weight loss. Keep up the great work!
hugs