PDA

View Full Version : I love my vacation!!!

shurlyjean
06-29-2007, 07:45 PM
It was sent from above.... Tuesday we got back from camping... Which was fun...but tiring... since returning I have taken 2 naps a day... watch TV Court Shows and Dr. Phil, then feed calves and help milk the cows.

My mom is staying with my aunt. Things have been strange on that front, but she was feeling alright last night after having a blood transfusion. I'm not sure when she will come back, may not be until July 15th.

I did manage to type a training paper for work and finally got my cards ready for the soldiers.... 635 of them....

Two more days or rest and relaxation!

Shirley

cindi
06-29-2007, 07:48 PM
You totally deserve a V*A* C*A*T*I*O*N!!!!!
he he, I'm singing that old song in my head as I type this. VAVATION, in the summer time
Ok I know I can't carry a tune! lol
Have fun
:)

GSMom385
06-29-2007, 08:33 PM
Glad you are having fun. I'm totally diggin that nap thing. I started tonight on mine, it was like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders as I left the office behind tonight. I turned my phone off and threw it in the glove box not to look at it for a week. Ok maybe I will take it out and bring it in the house so it doesn't fry to death but I am not turning it on!!!!!!!!!!