PDA

View Full Version : Shuggy...

ellie
07-01-2007, 05:14 PM
I was thinking about you today. Are you completely unpacked? How is your brother, and I LOVE that you call your mom "my cute mom"...that is so sweet.

shuggy
07-01-2007, 06:34 PM
let's see...

unpacked...mostlly. we still have the extra room that we don't know what to do with. my craft room is almost done except i still need to lug the gazillion pound filing cabinet up to finish. a few things here and there but mostly settled. i love it so much!!

my brother...ugh. so i don't remember if i told everyone that two weeks ago he started having the same problems as before his surgery. his pth level (that should be less than 75 and was 50 after his surgery) is back up to 280. his calcium is still climbing, too. so he went back to the surgeon who told him they won't do surgery for at least 6 weeks after the first anyway. he thinks the problems he's having may be something wrong with his heart. so now he has to go see a new doctor so they can figure out what is causing it all. so basically, we know nothing yet. other than he is still so sick and weak and hasn't been to work in over a month.

and my cute mom...she's the best. i'm so glad she's coming with me to moa. we've never been on a trip together and she so deserves it!!!

thanks for checking on me!

ellie
07-03-2007, 12:41 AM
Sorry it took me so long to answer...I am in Disney this week.
I am glad to hear you are pretty settled. Having a room for your crafting is the best!
I am sorry to hear about your brother. Have they checked his iron level? I have had a couple of friends who were sick and weak and they ended up with pernicious anemia and b-12 deficiencies. This must be really hard for your mom...I am glad she is getting the chance to get away and play with all of us shackies...I'm looking forward to meeting her!