PDA

View Full Version : i'm being dragged (drug?) to...

shuggy
07-08-2007, 11:46 AM
transformers today. i don't want to go! :no2: will someone go instead???

cindi
07-08-2007, 12:02 PM
I don't blame ya..I have no interest in seeing that either.
can you bring some images to color??? LOL
hope you survive it
:)

HeatherJ
07-08-2007, 03:08 PM
Luckily my DS hasn't mentioned it yet...... I am avoiding driving by the theatre in case he sees it! It was so much easier before they could read!!!

ellie
07-08-2007, 05:46 PM
Let me know how you like it. My dh and ds went in FL. I decided to shop instead.

iloveflipflops
07-08-2007, 05:54 PM
How was it!? I am dreading it also ... Nicholas wants to see it soon :(

shuggy
07-08-2007, 08:32 PM
ok, so i have to take back every bad thought i thought about going to this movie. it was actually pretty good. (i hate the "i told you so" dance kerry does!) it was pretty funny and not too bad.

suzi_f
07-08-2007, 08:51 PM
Well, I took Becca to see Pirates, Scott has to take Nick to Transformers. I'm glad it wasn't so bad for you :)

LinzyD
07-08-2007, 08:53 PM
I know EXACTLY how you felt! DH2B wanted to see the movie sooo bad but I didn't want to go but he didn't want to go alone so I went with him and LOVED the movie! Who knew? I thought I'd hate it...
I actually wouldn't mind going to see it again...

MidwestStamper
07-08-2007, 08:54 PM
We almost went to see this movie today--it actually got good reviews: 4 out of 4 stars. We probably will still go at some time, but my older DS had already seen it with freinds.

We ended up going to see "Live Free or Die Hard" with Bruce Willis--lots of action in that one! I like action/adventure movies though, and this one had lots of interesting computer "hacking" twists, so both my sons and DH enjoyed it too.

shuggy
07-08-2007, 09:30 PM
I know EXACTLY how you felt! DH2B wanted to see the movie sooo bad but I didn't want to go but he didn't want to go alone so I went with him and LOVED the movie! Who knew? I thought I'd hate it...
I actually wouldn't mind going to see it again...

i know, funny huh! i want to see it again cause i probably missed some of the jokes!!

loobylou
07-20-2007, 09:40 AM
I just took my boys to see this movie tonight
It was awesome!
I wanted to walk right back in and watch it again.
This is pretty high praise coming from someone who usually falls asleep at the movies- and I am not a science fiction kinda gal at all.
I can't stop thinking about the movie- so action packed- every SUV we drove past on the way home I was really thinking it could transform. Wow, wow, wow
iF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN- GO FOR IT
Sarah

MidwestStamper
07-20-2007, 12:22 PM
I liked it alot too-- and I AM a Sci Fi and Action movie fan! I went with my brother and two sons and it was fun.

My brother and I both laughed pretty hard at the part when they go to buy the used car, and the car lot is called Bolivia Auto Sales, and the car dealer says something like, "Yeah Bolivia--like the country, only without the runs!" This is funny to us because my Dad is from Bolivia, and we were both born down there! Bolivia never gets any respect!

tojoco
07-20-2007, 01:51 PM
I have not seen it but Corey went to see it in Florida with some of his summer academy friends and said it was totally awesome (he used to play with Transformers). I'm sure he will go to see it again with some of his friends here at home.