PDA

View Full Version : I started my Diet AGAIN....

irishchristine
07-09-2007, 09:19 AM
I fell off the wagon on my WW. For about one month I ate anything I wanted and did not watch points. Well I just Went shopping last month for all new clothes and guess what I am back to wearing fancy panties to hide my underwear lines!!!LOL I gained 7 pounds back and boy does it make a difference! Well I am back on the wagon AGAIN.

Don't stop trying ladies!

Christine:wacko:

scrappinnuts
07-09-2007, 09:25 AM
Christine..good luck..it is a hard road..but you can do it.

ccstampin12
07-09-2007, 09:41 AM
Hi,
Me too!
I REALLY need to be mindful of what goes into my mouth. I haven't been using my WW journal for awhile now. I must start that right away. I did manage to walk yesterday and today. Not too far this morning as the hills get my asthma. Yesterday we walked a long way on the beach...that was good!
We can do it! I have about 4 and a half pounds to go to get to where I can say I want to lose 10 more pounds....do you like that? (Sounds better than saying I want to lose 14 and a half pounds!) LOL
GOOD LUCK!
Joanie

logcabincreations
07-09-2007, 09:42 AM
Christine, I'm in the same boat as you. I quit WW because my schedule has been so busy and I haven't had time to go to meetings. I just eat whatever whenever and I'm miserable. Let's cheer each other on. Good luck.

iloveflipflops
07-09-2007, 11:26 AM
Make that another one who wants to be a cheerleader for losing weight. I gotta do something ladies. I am looking rounder by the minute. Rah Rah Rah - we can do it!!!

irishchristine
07-09-2007, 04:55 PM
What is really nice about WW is that I do it online. No meetings to go to. It is about $30 for 3 months. You can input your homemade receips and get the correct points for it. And you can log on your activity to get extra activity points for workout days. Good luck Girls!!!

cindi
07-09-2007, 05:14 PM
What is really nice about WW is that I do it online. No meetings to go to. It is about $30 for 3 months. You can input your homemade receips and get the correct points for it. And you can log on your activity to get extra activity points for workout days. Good luck Girls!!!

do you get all the training you need? do you get recipes and tips?
:)

directmailscrapper
07-09-2007, 09:33 PM
Ladies, 2 weeks of Nutrisystem as of today -- and I've lost 10 pounds! Not sure about DH, he hasn't been as good at writing his weight down. So far so good -- and it's SOOOOO easy! Dinner is never more than 1.5 minutes away in the microwave! Plan to keep Nutrisystem going until I lose at least 25 pounds, then I'm going to think about "copying" the program every other day and eating NS on the other days to see if I can keep losing.

We can cheer each other on -- even if we are on different programs! Good luck!

Canadian, eh
07-09-2007, 09:53 PM
Sending you best wishes Christine, and Nancy. I know how tough it is. I'm on meds that increased my weight by 70 lbs. One med was cut back and I'm slowly noticing a weight loss, but not enough--that's for sure.

directmailscrapper
07-09-2007, 09:55 PM
Beth -- I can sympathize -- meds put the weight on me too! I'm doing Nutrisystem because I needed a big kick in the pants to get started. Let's hope it works!

irishchristine
07-10-2007, 07:34 AM
do you get all the training you need? do you get recipes and tips?
:)
You get your fingertips on thousands of recipes daily. You can put in your grandmas secret recipe and get points for it. I still get on the scale every Monday and input my weight. They show you a diagram of your increase and decreases. You can also chat online with other people (but I don't use that).

You can also put in your activity and the computer will give you extra points. The best thing I like about it is I use cream every morning in my coffee. It is 1 point for a Tbsp but when you go online you get the accurate points. If I Have 3 Tbsp it is only 2.5 points. Usually a small apple is 1 point but online if you weigh your apple (say 6 ounces) which is a medium size apple, it is One point.

laos348
07-10-2007, 08:08 AM
Good luck. Getting back into the swing of things rather than giving up is a great first step!!

Laura