PDA

View Full Version : It's official....I am NOT going to MOA....

stampcrazyjulie
07-16-2007, 12:56 PM
:( I have been on the fence about going to MOA for months. I really want to go, but as of today I am officially acknowledging that I cannot & will not be going.

Who am I kidding, Ladies? I have 4 Kids under 7, and 2 of them are starting School that week & the 6th is my Mom's 65th Birthday. I just feel like I have to put my Family first at this point. I am really feeling sad about this, but need to also be realistic. If my Kids were a few years older, then I wouldn't feel so bad about leaving them, but I really have nobody that I could trust to watch them and make sure that they got to School, and everything else....so I am stuck. :cry2:

I hope that you Gals that are going have the time of your Lives! Party on Girls! ;)

tojoco
07-16-2007, 01:22 PM
Julie, I'm sorry that you're not able to attend but I do understand that family does come first and I applaud you for that. We'll be thinking about you.

MidwestStamper
07-16-2007, 01:50 PM
That's too bad, but perfectly understandable! I was hoping to meet you Julie--you hosted the very first swap I ever did over at PCMB, a black and white card swap in 2005!

Caboverde1
07-16-2007, 02:25 PM
Ahhh Jules! You have great prioritizing skills! Dont worry this isnt the first MOA and it wont be that last! We will miss you!

TOnii

ellie
07-16-2007, 03:14 PM
I am sorry to hear that you aren't able to go. We will miss you but I am so glad you are putting your family first. You are doing the right thing.

Erin K
07-16-2007, 03:28 PM
Sounds like you are making the right decision.

don't worry about it. You will have me to chat with anyhow. I'm not going. All the coolest people are not going. :) (KIDDING)

Erin K
07-16-2007, 03:29 PM
got a shipping notice from frugalities.

Also got a Costco American Express card today!

We had NO credit cards. NOt a single one. We felt we needed at least one. I was approved for the costoc amex on the spot. Apparently I get extra rewards if I use it at costco. gee do you think I spend enough at costco for that?

iloveflipflops
07-16-2007, 03:35 PM
Julie, I am sorry you aren't able to go but I totally understand your predicament and you have to do what you think is right. We'll miss u of course!!

Erin K
07-16-2007, 03:41 PM
got a shipping notice from frugalities.

Also got a Costco American Express card today!

We had NO credit cards. NOt a single one. We felt we needed at least one. I was approved for the costoc amex on the spot. Apparently I get extra rewards if I use it at costco. gee do you think I spend enough at costco for that?

sorry, wrong window... I'm a dork

GSMom385
07-16-2007, 06:05 PM
That is too bad, but family should come first. We are going to miss you, we will have to stamp a card in your honor.

shuggy
07-16-2007, 10:28 PM
i'm so sad! but you do need to put family first!