PDA

View Full Version : Woke up with a swollen top lip this morning ..

iloveflipflops
07-16-2007, 04:37 PM
You should've seen me ... it was horrible. It was all swollen and red and puffy. I have no idea what i ate if I had an allergic reaction or something ?! For the past 3 days I have just breaking out whenever and wherever with big red bumps. I wonder what it could be. Haven't changed my diet or soap ... any ideas???

I'm fine right now...

Christie
07-16-2007, 04:42 PM
It might be some sort of boils or M.S.R.A. My mom had this happen to her and she went to the doctor and it was M.S.R.A.

Caboverde1
07-16-2007, 04:56 PM
I have no idea...but you should just make the best of it like melanie griffin...throw on some mac gloss and WORKIT gurl...LOL

TOnii

MyRnAbS
07-16-2007, 05:11 PM
OMG!! How scarry!! Did you call your physician? You should have that checked, you might be getting an allergic reation to something, and that's not a good sign. Have that checked PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!?????!?!?!?

ellie
07-16-2007, 05:36 PM
It sounds like an allergic reaction. Are you on any meds? Have you been out in the woods or tall grass? Maybe something bit you. Try taking some benadryl and see if that helps.

Sherry
07-16-2007, 07:50 PM
I have no idea...but you should just make the best of it like melanie griffin...throw on some mac gloss and WORKIT gurl...LOL

TOnii

LOL...you're so funny!!

Firecracker
07-17-2007, 12:26 AM
How is it now? Did the benadryll help? If it is not getting better you need to see the doctor. Hugs, Heather

P.S. Tonii that was great advice!! lol!