PDA

View Full Version : Good Sunday Morning...

shurlyjean
10-15-2006, 10:12 AM
I'm figuring things out here...
:confused:
Had a nice chat last night with some friends from PC.:p

Today I need to clean my house,,,, yuk... also need to make things.... FUN....;)

Hope you all have a great day... the weather is sunny and cool in Wisconsin.:cool:

Shirley

stampcrazyjulie
10-15-2006, 10:15 AM
Hey Shirley! I found the Chat Room last night as well! So fun, don't you think? It sure moves fast though! :) I should be getting the little one's ready for Church, but I am having too much fun looking around this new site! Maybe this evening I will be able to settle down some & make some cards for Halloween!:)

GrammaStamper
10-15-2006, 10:16 AM
Mornin' Shirley,

Cool here, too, but I'm not all that far from WI anyway. I need to get laundry done 'cause I'm starting a 10-day seminar at local hospital tomorrow for Rheumatic Diseases. We're going to swim everyday, and learn pain management techniques. For me, when I'm feeling most sore, I just go to my stamp room and play. That makes me forget about everything else, including dinner, housework, and TV.
Have a great day,
Barb

ctinyjoy
10-15-2006, 10:19 AM
The weather is in the low 60's with clear sunny skies. I need to work on my cards for the craft fair now that I have more adhesive. I truly think that will be the most expensive part of making these cards, LOL:cool:

I went to a card class yesterday called O Christmas Tree. I will take pix of them later and post my first cards to the gallery.

Have a great day all.....Cheri

tojoco
10-15-2006, 11:17 AM
Wow, all that medication I'm taking has kept me in bed sleeping a lot. I still have some soreness but it's getting better.

Today looks like a beautiful day outside with the sun shining and the temps in the 70s. I'll be staying indoors again today resting and hopefully finding a little bit of energy to do some crafts.

I hope everyone has a great day.

lbakerc42
10-15-2006, 11:23 AM
Hi Shirley,

It so a cool crisp autumn day in Baltimore. I plan on finishing a swap today. It is a fun one- for christmas cards.

shuggy
10-15-2006, 11:36 AM
I went to a card class yesterday called O Christmas Tree. I will take pix of them later and post my first cards to the gallery.

hi cheri, was this sponsered by all my memories? i took a class with that name a few weeks ago and we made so many cute things!! hope you had a good time!

angie

teabear
10-15-2006, 11:56 AM
Feeling a little fuzzy this morning. DS had a friend sleep over last night, so of course that means very little sleeping going on here. I'm a little too pooped today to be creative. I think a nap is definitely in the stars today.

I'm loving all the great things in the gallery. It looks like it was a great class, Cheri. Have a beautiful Sunday.

ctinyjoy
10-15-2006, 03:25 PM
hi cheri, was this sponsered by all my memories? i took a class with that name a few weeks ago and we made so many cute things!! hope you had a good time!

This was a local teacher at the LSS and she named it since all the cards had a tree design to them:)

It was a fun class, and I actually have 3 of the 5 stamps we used so I can reproduce more.

cheri

Lisa
10-15-2006, 03:32 PM
I had a great breakfast out with my bestest card making girlfriend, did some prep work for my BIG interview tomorrow! Hopefully by next week I'll be a manager!! woohoo!
My baby girl came home from university late late last night, her bf had to go get her, she had a horrible panic attack! Poor girl. She's in 1st year living in residence, and it's loud and she misses home. I love it when she's here.
Tonight I'm having a home spa night, mani pedi facial and a mineral soak in the tub with candles. that should make me relaxed for tomorrow.
Wish me luck!
Lisa k

lost luggage
10-15-2006, 03:47 PM
Good luck, Lisa! You'll do terrific :)

I've been running this morning already...cleaned the master bathroom, made lunch for DH, finished up my 12 pink cards... this afternoon in between football, I have to finish 5 cards for a embossed image swap and one for my in-laws 40th... that one is a stumper so far...:confused:

I'm going to the PO tomorrow...hate the PO...and all swaps are coming with me or else! lol:p