PDA

View Full Version : Waiting...waiting....

inkinupstamps
11-16-2006, 10:03 AM
I hate this waiting and pacing. 'Bella's surgery should be over and the doctor will call me when she's out of surgery and 'Bella comes out from under the anasthesia. Still no call. 'Bella really is a big girl (I couldn't believe 85 pounds when they weighed her this morning) BUT she IS still a puppy...not even 7 months so I'm going nuts with this waiting! I just want to know it all went ok and she's ok.

I'm not getting anything done.

Sherry
11-16-2006, 10:07 AM
I'm waiting with you Jennifer! Please update us as soon as you know!!

Sherry

toao
11-16-2006, 10:10 AM
I'm just having one of "those" mornings. Do let us know when you get word.

mary

inkinupstamps
11-16-2006, 10:12 AM
I can't believe how nervous I am about this. It is just routine surgery. Perhaps it is her size that concerns me. Perhaps it is that I've just gotten so totally attached to this big beardog and if anything happened to her I just don't even know what I'd do.

I'm being stupid, I know, but I'm a basket case for her this morning. It helps knowing you will listen to me.

Sherry
11-16-2006, 10:15 AM
Isn't it amazing how much we, as humans, are able to love our furry pets? They are like children to us and we worry every bit as much about them as if it were our own child having surgery.

I know Dr. Georgeous will take care of your baby.

Jadyeebugsaunt
11-16-2006, 10:17 AM
Jennifer,
It's totality normal Bella is like a new baby and shes part of your family , Its only natural to be as you put it "a basket case" My thoughts are w you and Bella.

shuggy
11-16-2006, 10:42 AM
please update us when you know!!!

lost luggage
11-16-2006, 10:48 AM
Don't worry...everything will be ok :)

kulakid
11-16-2006, 11:01 AM
she'll be home before you know it! Your McDreamy should be calling any minute, and then it will be 6:00...thinking of you - waiting is the worst!

cindi
11-16-2006, 11:17 AM
your Bella is having surgery today & so is my Lucky boy!! What a coicadence! Kepp us updated and I'll say a prayer for you & Bella!:)

inkinupstamps
11-16-2006, 11:19 AM
your Bella is having surgery today & so is my Lucky boy!! What a coicadence! Kepp us updated and I'll say a prayer for you & Bella!:)

What is Lucky Boy in for? Is it the "snip-snip" or something else? Isn't the waiting awful!?

teabear
11-16-2006, 11:37 AM
Been there, done that. Our old Bo got hit by a car many years ago and that was an awful day. He made it, but the waiting was dreadful. Hoping it's all routine and everyone is home safe & sound tonight :)