PDA

View Full Version : I just took a look at August birthdays

directmailscrapper
07-31-2007, 11:27 PM
And most of you live in Canada! I guess it must get cold in Canada in the winter -- and we all know there is more than one way to keep warm in the winter.... Is that why there are so many Canadian August birthdays???:biglaugh:

patg
08-01-2007, 12:49 AM
Haha, that's too funny! I was thinking the same thing and had a look at September's b-day too - everybody is in the US.

I think this is kind of neat seeing where everyone lives! Pat

Canadian, eh
08-01-2007, 09:51 AM
Yah, it gets cold here in Ontario. I'm the most south in Ontario, so it's not as bad as other parts of Canada. It seems easier to take the cold than this humid and hot weather we have been having lately. Here's a tidbit of info re Aug birthdays. My two girlfriends and I get together every year to celebrate our birthdays with our families. We have been in school together since grade five way back in 1972. All three of us share birthdays within two weeks of each other--I'm the oldest. I think it is so neat.

scraphappy908
08-01-2007, 10:00 AM
All those August and September Birthdays could be attributed to all the Holiday Parties the year before! Hee hee. I know because I have a September birthday!
Amy

Tantalize
08-01-2007, 11:42 AM
I loveee being a summer baby. And I love the fact that now I get to share the special month of August with a few Shackie friends. :)

suzi_f
08-01-2007, 11:52 AM
I've always claimed to be a New Years Eve baby 'cause if you count back 9 mos from my b'day.......

GrammaStamper
08-01-2007, 12:19 PM
My Mom says she found me in a cabbage patch, so I don't know what my parents were doing 9 mos before. Well, I guess I do, but let's not go there, please.