PDA

View Full Version : I guess this is a tribulation....

Patty
08-04-2007, 09:13 PM
I'm getting ready to mail my inchies, and I'm guessing just regular postage, right? 41 cents? Also, the swap calls for 10. Guess how many it took me to make 10?????????? 16!! Didja hear me??? Did you see anything tiny go flying by your windows??? :wacko::wacko:Is it just me??? I was trying to be so careful, then whoops, gotta cut another one. I'm surprised I don't have a heap of them around my feet! Maybe it's the heat, but I felt soooo BLONDE!!! They did come out awfully cute though, I must say. Anone else have any stamping episodes like that?? patty

directmailscrapper
08-04-2007, 09:16 PM
Patty, you crack me up! I'm sure your inchies are darling! The one time I tried making inchies, I went through a lot of stock too! It's hard to cut straight and square on such a little piece of paper!

ellie
08-04-2007, 11:25 PM
I NEVER have those episodes. Everything I stamp comes out perfectly everytime! (HA HA)

Deborah
08-04-2007, 11:29 PM
OOOHH yeah. For every card I actually FINISH, there are usually two or three in the bin. I feel your pain!

loobylou
08-05-2007, 12:33 AM
I have to say I never bin anything!! Just turn the cardstock over and stamp again, or punch something out of it if it is tiny like an inchie,
But then I may not have such tight quality control as you ladies. ha, oh well. It's handmade from the heart
sarah

Vintagegal
08-05-2007, 06:48 AM
I NEVER have those episodes. Everything I stamp comes out perfectly everytime!

SNORT! Ellie, you're so funny. Patty, I have those episodes every time I stamp. Believe me.....EVERY TIME I stamp. It's a rare occassion when I stamp something just once and know that I got it right the first time.