PDA

View Full Version : Our new pup - a few things I forgot to tell ya

iloveflipflops
08-05-2007, 04:06 AM
In all the excitement I forgot to tell her, her name is Tudi because she had an "attitude" when she was a young puppy. So when I think of that, I kinda like it but when we say it, I don't like it much. lol

We were talking and Ladybug and her come from the SAME EXACT Hillcrest line of Springers. They must have the same grandmother or great grandmother which I think is pretty amazing ... I mean out of ALL the Springers out there, they have the same blood line!!!

That's all for now .. its now 4:06 am and I am still awake :(

smileycollector
08-05-2007, 09:20 AM
That is clever Sherri and "Tudi" really is a cute name. When you say it, it sounds like "tootie" and I thought maybe that was how she got her name. lol

Let us know when you decide for sure. She's a sweetie!

MidwestStamper
08-05-2007, 12:47 PM
So when you congratulate her, do they say "Atta Girl, Atta-Tudi!"? Just being corny!

mjbonoan
08-05-2007, 02:43 PM
Wow... how cool is that!!! Small world, even for our pets!!! I think I'd keep the name Tudi!!!

ellie
08-05-2007, 03:35 PM
That is very cool..what are the odds! She sure is cute.

Christie
08-06-2007, 07:52 AM
The name Tudi makes me think of then Denny's commercial,
Rudy Tudi fresh and fruity! LOL!!!

Erin K
08-06-2007, 11:44 AM
I say give her a day or two , is she's tootie or has a Tude then stick with Tudy, if not go with Libby or Lily (Lily is so cute I now want to have a baby girl and name her that.)

BeckyButtshaw
08-06-2007, 05:47 PM
ooh- I love Lily too! Actually, DH picked that name for the baby the day after we found out she was a girl. (now I have to come up with a middle name....) ANyway, congrats on your super cute new doggie!