PDA

View Full Version : Family Jewels

teabear
08-15-2007, 06:55 PM
OMH...where have I been. I didn't even know about this show until we went to the KISS concert. We finally watched a few episodes the other night. It was hilarious. Gene Simmons is such a baby...so different from his stage persona. Do you all watch this? When are the new episodes on...we have to get caught up. Honestly the only reality type show I've ever watched is the amazing race. I guess I've been missing out.

Nadine
08-15-2007, 07:12 PM
I don't have A&E so I can't watch it at home, but I did buy the first season on DVD. The show cracks me up. The kids are just so down to earth that it amazes me. I can't wait for the next season on DVD.

My3Ds
08-15-2007, 07:13 PM
I like it okay, but the Hulk Hogan one strikes me funny sometime. I guess they are about the same.

prdesigns
08-15-2007, 07:48 PM
I watch it. It's funny... Kids are cute.... the first episodes are great... but just like any other 'reality' show, you know they gotta be scripting some of it.... no way would he really go to a 'stud' farm and get a bull going to collect semen....Gene Simmon's bikini car wash....

mydogstinks2
08-15-2007, 08:08 PM
I love that show! We watch it all the time, at least when we remember that it is on. I like Hogan knows best too but my favoritewas and will always be The Osborns.

mahodgman
08-15-2007, 08:16 PM
I really like this show! It is on Sunday nights at 9 pm at my house. I need to get one of those TIVO things so I can have it automatically recorded because sometimes I forget it is on. I also really like his kids and his woman!