PDA

View Full Version : Do any stores sell KAI scissors?

LinzyD
11-18-2006, 08:50 PM
I know you can get them online, but I'm not really much into online shopping, mostly b/c I'm a cheapo and hate to pay for S&H!
TIA!
Linzy

bubblegum girl
11-18-2006, 09:26 PM
i have the honey bee scissors by EK success. havent used them cutting stamps but they have super sharp nonstick blades. now if my TAC stamps would ever come i could try them out...

LinzyD
11-18-2006, 10:24 PM
They do OK on the stamps, but I've heard people rave about how great the KAI scissors are so I thought I'd give them a try if I could find them at J's, HL or somewhere like that. I'll probably end up ordering them off the bay!
Linzy

iloveflipflops
11-18-2006, 10:27 PM
I haven't seen them in any stores. I did find mine at the Las Vegas stamp convention and bought them. They are the BEST for cutting rubber!! I can send you a guy's name I have bought from before on ebay and his s/h is only $2 I think. Just pm me for his name and i will try and find it. Good luck!

suzi_f
11-18-2006, 11:54 PM
Sherri, if you can't find it, I still have it from when you sent it to me :)

Erin K
11-19-2006, 12:42 AM
You are all gonna kill me! I totally forgot! At the sale today there was a pair of Kai scissors for $5 and I totally ment to pick them up for whoever... I forgot to get them though, right at that moment someone started talking to me and we moved to the next table talking and I never got them, I was reaching for them when she came up!

I'm so sorry!

LinzyD
11-19-2006, 02:23 AM
You are all gonna kill me! I totally forgot! At the sale today there was a pair of Kai scissors for $5 and I totally ment to pick them up for whoever... I forgot to get them though, right at that moment someone started talking to me and we moved to the next table talking and I never got them, I was reaching for them when she came up!

I'm so sorry!

Don't tell me that! It's okay-hopefully they went to a good home! :)
Linzy

mahodgman
11-19-2006, 10:02 AM
I've never seen them in stores, but I have seen them at conventions and stamps shows. I bet it is because stores don't have uncut rubber, at least I've never seen any.

suzi_f
11-19-2006, 10:07 AM
Supposedly, my Knockoff KAI scissors are sold for $1 at Joanne's. I used these & the KAI the last time my stamp buddies & I got together. There is a diff between the 2 but the cheap ones worked almost as good as the KAI. If you have a Joanne's, check them out.

teabear
11-22-2006, 08:09 PM
at good gardening centers. Someone on another site (can't remember) said they are actually made for trimming Bonsai trees. I haven't looked into this yet, but just passing it on.