PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother 8 (new thread)

tojoco
08-24-2007, 01:38 PM
We needed a new thread as the old one took too long to load.

I was glad to see Jen evicted last night. She is way too into herself. How dare she cheat and eat food when she's suppose to be on slop.

I would like to see Amber go next as I'm really tired of her crying and whining but I'm not sure who Jessica will put on the block. She may just turn against Dick and Danielle.

kerry
08-24-2007, 01:42 PM
I loved last nights episode...I think Jessica might just put Eric up...I hope they show the aftermath of the cigarette event...I wonder if it will affect Dick. Boy, he sure did light up a billion cigarettes when he found out! I think I counted like 6 or seven in that short 15 minute stint.

Kerry

Nadine
08-24-2007, 01:45 PM
I was so happy Jen was evicted last night. It will be interesting to see who Jessica will nominate.

Christie
08-24-2007, 02:17 PM
Did you all know you can go onto cbsnews.com and click the early show tab. Then you can see all the interviews of the evicted houseguests from the next morning.

Darleneh710
08-24-2007, 02:37 PM
I loved last nights episode...I think Jessica might just put Eric up...I hope they show the aftermath of the cigarette event...I wonder if it will affect Dick. Boy, he sure did light up a billion cigarettes when he found out! I think I counted like 6 or seven in that short 15 minute stint.

Kerry

Kerry, I watch the BB after dark show on showtime sometimes and it was funny because a few days ago we saw Jen and Dick fighting and everything, but they took the cameras off and only showed a little bit...who knew the reason they did it was b/c they were going to show it on Thursday night's show. I was wondering why they didnt show us the whole thing, but now I understand. Sometimes they do that. And another thing that bothers me is when ever someone gets called to the Diary Room (in the after show) we never get to see what they say or anything, yet they show us stuff on the actual show when they go there. I always want to know what is going on! LOL
Don't forget to watch cbs at 8pm on Tuesday night to see Daniele and Amber play Power of 10!

Christie
08-24-2007, 02:40 PM

Kerry

Kerry, BB replaced his ciggs so all will be well with him.

MnMommy2
08-24-2007, 03:24 PM
I have already set my DVR to record the Power of 10... It will be interesting to see if Jess goes on her own and puts up Dick/Danielle. I would want to seperate those two for sure. Thinking she'll just put up Amber/Jameka again though... It doesn't pay to put Jameka up since she can't play to win HOH for another 2 times tho... I dunno.

Spartymom
08-24-2007, 05:03 PM
last night was a good show. Why jen brought attention to herself by eating and not caring, I don't know. who will Jessica put up? Amber and Jamica? Or Amber and Zack?

Spartymom
08-30-2007, 08:15 AM
We never talked about Tues. show. What do you think of wedding bells for Jessica and Eric? Do you think jessica was serious? They make a cute couple.

Christie
08-30-2007, 08:21 AM
Oh man she is crazy. I told dbf when she said that, that I hoped she was joking. She sounded serious though. I wonder what she will think of Eric after the game is over and finds out that he is Amercia's Player. He is such a dork and so funny! It's funny to watch him when someone starts talking about strategy, he always looks guilty of something even when he's not!

Nadine
08-30-2007, 09:17 AM
I honestly think she's playing him. She still doesn't completely trust him. He seems smitten though. lol I'm glad the nominations stood. I'm so ready for Amber to leave.

I wonder how things are going in the sequester house.

Darleneh710
08-30-2007, 06:57 PM
I am ready for Amber to leave as well. What did you all think of Power of Ten Tuesday night? I really thought Daniele would have won. Plus, I think if she had she would have done better. But that's just me. Woo Hoo! Eviction night, tonight! I personally dont like Zach or Amber. It will be interesting what will happen next week.

tojoco
08-30-2007, 07:27 PM
I'm ready for the cry baby to leave too. Her time is up. I think she'll be voted out tonight. I also think that Eric is playing Jessica as he does have a girlfriend outside the house. I think he thinks they will be the final two but I disagree. I think the final two will be Jameka and Danielle but that's just MHO.

Christie
08-30-2007, 07:39 PM
I think that Eric made a big mistake by not using the veto. I mean what a better chance to get Danielle out! She is such a strong player and if she goes you know she's going to put up Jessica and Eric. TMO. I'm ready for amber to go too, she cries waaaaay to much.

Christie
08-31-2007, 09:43 AM
Finally Amber is gone!!! We don't have to listen to her cry over every little thing. Hmm, I wonder who won HOH. I bet it was Danielle or Dick. Wont Jessica and Eric be surprised when they are put up. They will realize they made a mistake by not taking one of the people of the block and sticking D or D up.

Spartymom
08-31-2007, 09:52 AM
Yeah, glad Amber is done. Will D or D really put up eric and jessica? Mmm., that's a rough contest for HOH. all that walking and pouring a little amount of tea at a time.

Nadine
08-31-2007, 11:29 AM
I coudn't wait to find out who won so I checked the spoiler boards.

I was so happy to see Amber leave last night. She was driving me batty! I'm surprised they haven't shown the sequester house yet. They normally do that once the second person goes in. Maybe they'll show it Sunday night!

Darleneh710
09-02-2007, 04:30 PM
Hi Nadine, I didnt want to know who won HOH, but I watched after dark last night and it said who won and who was nominated. Kinda stinks. All I can say is the one person I didnt want to win...won it! lol Did see it when Julie mentioned that two people will be evicted this Thursday. Houseguests dont know it yet, but they are gonna do that sneaky thing again. Should be interesting. I hope I dont forget to watch it tonight! lol

Christie
09-02-2007, 05:05 PM
I hope I dont forget to watch it tonight! lol

Did you really say that! :wideeyed: LOL!! How you could forget! All 8 years I don't think I've ever forgotten to watch nor missed one! Now that's it's getting good, you'll for sure not want to miss any!!!

Spartymom
09-03-2007, 03:40 PM
What happend on sunday show? I missed it b/c I was out of town.

Christie
09-03-2007, 06:37 PM
Zack won HOH and he put up Jessica and Jameyka. That's about it. Daniele and Dick talked to him and said that either Jessica or Eric need to go. It's also double eviction week, so on Thrusday they will all be surprised.

Spartymom
09-03-2007, 08:33 PM
Wow, thanks for the update christie, double eviction? Yikes?

Nadine
09-04-2007, 07:40 AM
I love double eviction week but I really don't want Dick or Danielle to go so I have my fingers crossed. This would be the time to get them out since there isn't a chance to campaign to save yourself. Should be a good week!

Darleneh710
09-05-2007, 07:23 PM
I'm on the other side! I want Jessica and Eric to stay. I would really love for Zach to go for the second eviction:)

Christie
09-05-2007, 07:35 PM
I want ERic and Jessica to stay too. I hope that they vote out Jameyka, she hasn't really done much in there. I can't wait until Thursday when they find out about double eviciton night. I mean, they have to know it's coming, they do one every year.

Darleneh710
09-06-2007, 11:20 PM
What do you all think about double eviction night tonight? Bummed that Jess and Eric are gone, but kinda happy they will be there in jury house together...but it is strange how they havent shown us that yet you know? Also, I am wondering if BB is planning anything. I thought when Eric got evicted the other houseguests would be informed that he was working for America...and here is something interesting...did you notice that when Eric came out after he was evicted...I didnt see him carry out his bag like they usually do? Did he hide is somewhere? Wondering if I missed something with that.
Should be interesting...I know would like Jameka to win, but the one I dont like the most is Zach.
JMO
:)

Christie
09-07-2007, 07:26 AM
WEll the only one's who would of been packed would of been Jessica and Jamyeka. Remember they didn't know that there was a double eviction. I'm sure big brother packed his things up for him or sent everyone outside and let him go in and pack himself. I'm bummed that they aren't going until October like they usually do. Usually it's a full 3 months. I wonder why they are ending it a couple of weeks early.

Nadine
09-07-2007, 07:26 AM
He didn't get a chance to pack his bag because they didn't know until Julie announced it that it would be a double eviction week. BB must go in after the fact and gather up all of his stuff.

I was happy with the show last night, but now I'm ready for Jameka to go. It's kind of nice to see that Eric really did have genuine feelings for Jessica and he wasn't just playing her. I'd like to see them make it work outside the house.

Spartymom
09-07-2007, 08:13 AM
What a show. Will they show Dicks HOH room. probably not, if they are having another HOH contest. I was wondering where Erics stuff was too, but then realized double eviction and no time to pack. I hope that Jessica isn't too upset when she finds out that Eric was Americas player.

Christie
09-07-2007, 08:15 AM
Hey you all know you can watch an interview with them this moring on cbs. they also have the interview online too.

Darleneh710
09-07-2007, 07:28 PM
WEll the only one's who would of been packed would of been Jessica and Jamyeka. Remember they didn't know that there was a double eviction. I'm sure big brother packed his things up for him or sent everyone outside and let him go in and pack himself. I'm bummed that they aren't going until October like they usually do. Usually it's a full 3 months. I wonder why they are ending it a couple of weeks early.

I am hoping Jameka wins HOH and gets one of the Donatos out.

Are you sure? I thought it ended the middle/end of Sept last yr as well? I dont remember it ever going til Oct, but I could be wrong.

Spartymom
09-12-2007, 07:36 AM
Wow, last nights show was great. Daniele is one smart cookie. HOpe she makes it with the endurance challenge. I guess it would be nice to see a donato get it, which looks like one of them will. I think this show has restored their relationship, which is a great thing. Hopefully, they can continue talking after the show.

Christie
09-12-2007, 01:44 PM
I'm very sad that it's almost over. I wish that zach or jamekya would of won the POV so that they could of voted off either dick or danielle. Mainly because they seem to have a big chip on their shoulders right now. I can't wait to see the rest of the HOH competition!! The last one's are always fun to watch!

Darleneh710
09-12-2007, 07:54 PM
I was really hoping that one of the Donato's would have gotten evicted as well. I agree, Daniele is very smart. She has been carrying her dad most of the game. I do like her and it's not that I dont like Dick, I just dont agree with how he plays the game. I really dont like Zach. Some of the things that comes out of his mouth..I cant believe he says. He was saying ther other night that he is smarter than Dick. I dont know about that. I know that Dick acts immature a lot, but I dont think he is dumb at all. Right now if I had to choose, I would prefer that Daniele win the game. I feel that Zach didnt really play all that much. Dick and Daniele were/ are the strongest alliance in the house and they should win or go to final two as they convinced everyone who wanted to evict them not to. They did a good job.
I have to remember to not forget to watch tomorrow night's show lol.

Spartymom
09-14-2007, 07:37 AM
Did everyone watch last nights show. What a show. I actually cried a little when Daniele was saying things to her dad. I didn't care for Dick kicking things though.

Christie
09-14-2007, 07:46 AM
well i'm not a big dick fan but i felt bad for him during that first competetion. It was sad to see him like that. I wanted to be happy that he lost but he made it hard. LOL! I'm sad to see Zach go, I was hoping that he would win and vote Danielle off. I think now I would vote for her to win. She won a lot of stuff and wasn't rude to everyone like dick was.

CRAFTNMOM
09-14-2007, 12:17 PM
I was glued to the TV last night too!
I can't wait until Eric can tell everyone he is America's Player. I think that will make everyone understand he not just a liar.
I am sooo addicted to this show!
Catherine

Nadine
09-14-2007, 12:25 PM
Last night's show was awesome! I was so happy with the outcome and I really hope that Dick and Danielle can continue their relationship outside of the house and forget whatever's happened in the past. I'm happy with either of them winning. Dick's mouth is annoying at times, but he did play a good game.