PDA

View Full Version : Inspirations Needle Craft Show!

inkinupstamps
08-26-2007, 07:23 AM
I'm so excited. I just chatted with my mom and she's going to come and visit and attend the Inpirations Needlecraft Show with me here in Ottawa on October 19th and 20th. :yay:

I feel comfortable about posting this convention here at Stamp Shack because one of the classes I plan to take incorporates stamping and inks on fabric for embellishment to apparel.

If you enjoy needlecrafts of any form (to include knitting, serger courses, wool felting projects as well as upholstery and, my favorite, Heirloom Sewing, then check out this website for registration details. http://www.inspirationsneedlecraft.com

I invited my mother to come but didn't think that after the BIG summer she's had and having just moved that she'd be up to it. She booked her flight last night! YIPPEE SKIPPY!

Hope to see some of you too if you can make it to Ottawa! :cute:

cindi
08-26-2007, 10:45 AM
what a great time you'll have with your mom! Does she love sewing as much as you do?
can't wait to see what your going to make!
:)

GrammaStamper
08-26-2007, 11:15 AM
Sounds like you'll have a grand time. Wish I could go, but, after MOA, no more trips until I go to Cuba for DS wedding in December.

teabear
08-26-2007, 11:58 AM
That sounds like a wonderful time. How fun to share it with you mom. I love going to things like that with my mom. Great times!

I just finished reading about the classes. You are going to have a grand time. I can't wait to see what you make in the classes.