PDA

View Full Version : Tudi just loves all frogs and wants to go after them ...

iloveflipflops
09-14-2007, 06:52 AM
Especially every morning when we are walking to the mailbox. This morning she started early frantically looking for them and pulled me down the steps. I missed all 4 steps and down I went!! My left ankle, my right heel, my butt, my left hand ... you get the picture!! What a way to start the day!!

All I can do is laugh though :(. LOL

My3Ds
09-14-2007, 06:57 AM
Ohhh! I hope you're okay. Take some ibuprofen to help from getting stiff/sore.

loobylou
09-14-2007, 07:07 AM
Do you have lots of frogs there? are they pretty? can you show us a picture?
I hope you don't let her lick them. I don't know about frogs in NC, but many of our Aussie frogs (and Toads) are quite poisonous.

P.s. I hope you are OK! (almost forgot about you, in my excitement about the frogs!!!)

Christie
09-14-2007, 07:34 AM
Aww poor sherri. We have tons of frogs in my yard but Jiggs has finally learned to leave them alone. I have told him NO enough times he just looks at them, I can tell he still wants to go after them. I like frogs and I don't want him to hurt them. Did you know that the frog population is deminishing.

iloveflipflops
09-14-2007, 07:48 AM
These are not pretty frogs Sarah. Just plain old brown frogs. Our frogs here are not poisonous but we did have HUGE frogs in FL called Bufo frogs and they were poisonous to dogs. Luckily,Ladybug never went near one.

mydogstinks2
09-14-2007, 07:59 AM
Well at least now you know you can't chase frogs first thing in the morning! Thank goodness my dogs have no interest in frogs, now crickets they will go after but no frogs.

Trapedinga
09-14-2007, 08:21 AM
Oh Sherri, I hope you're okay. What a bad way to start the morning.
Don't let Tudi eat one of those ol' nasty frogs. I'm dealing with Georgia May upchucking all over the place from eating one. Poor thing, she feels so bad for not making it out the door. I shot some Pepto down her with hopes of making her tummy feel better.

Now you have an excuse to sit and stamp all day. "Oh honey my ankle hurts so bad I couldn't get the housework done" LOL Hey it's a good one!

Hope you feel better!
donna

GrammaStamper
09-14-2007, 09:30 AM
I have a visual here and it ain't pretty! Sorry to hear about your tumble and hope you didn't hurt yourself too badly. It's a good reason to take it easy for the rest of the day. I'm just glad it was your left hand and not your stamping hand! Now that would be a disaster.

ellie
09-14-2007, 10:19 AM
I am sorry! You better take some Motrin or you will really be feeling it later....I think you need stamp therapy!

cindi
09-14-2007, 11:46 AM
sorry to hear of your morning "adventure"
I agree, you should take something for it before you get stiff..then throw something in the ctock pot & forget it..then stamp the day away!
:)