PDA

View Full Version : first day of moosehunting

cindi
09-24-2007, 07:19 PM
yup, thats right today is the first day of moosehunting here in Maine. I'm not against hunting.... but I hope I don't see any dead moose!! I just really love my nature alive and in the wild. so while I wish my cousins & friends good luck..I really hope I don't see any of it.
so to cheer me up, I made a moose love card & I'll put it in the gallery
:)

iloveflipflops
09-24-2007, 08:34 PM
People actually hunt for moose?!?!? Oh those poor big moose. That certainly does not cheer me up Cindi (just kidding. well not really but you know what i mean!)

Deer season I think is in here too and i hate hearing gun shots... We hear plenty where we live ... boo hoo hoo

cindi
09-24-2007, 08:46 PM
People actually hunt for moose?!?!? Oh those poor big moose. That certainly does not cheer me up Cindi (just kidding. well not really but you know what i mean!)

Deer season I think is in here too and i hate hearing gun shots... We hear plenty where we live ... boo hoo hoo

sorry, I forgot to start my post with..Sherri don't read! lol
Check out my moose card maybe that will cheer you..it helped me.
:)

iloveflipflops
09-24-2007, 08:51 PM
awwwww ... that's a cute moose card :). Going to bed NOW

Nadine
09-24-2007, 09:06 PM
I loved moose hunting season when I lived in Newfoundland. Now I don't even know when it starts! Like you, I don't like to see the dead animal, but moose sausage is just plain yummy. lol My uncle who is a wildlife officer has lots of neat moose hunting and mating season stories.

Christie
09-24-2007, 09:15 PM
Awww, I don't like to see things getting killed either, but.........I do like deer meat and well, all meat for that matter! As long as they are killing to eat and not just killing to be killing.

scrappinnuts
09-24-2007, 10:33 PM
Thanks for the warning... I think if the moose came to Ca they would be safe...Poor Moose ...I hope they are good at hiding.