PDA

View Full Version : Posting Favs in Birthday Album

Far North
10-05-2007, 07:15 PM
If you don't have access to the original picture of your favorite card in the gallery here is how you can do it...

1. Open up your favorite card in the gallery.

2. With mouse over top of picture-right click-select save picture as-save in your computer file and close.

3. Back on your gallery entry-copy any description details you want to repeat in the birthday album by highlighting text-clicking mouse-copy

4. On the top gallery toolbar click the regular upload image button on far right

Select "Creative Team Showcase"-"Shack's 1st year birthday album".
Select pic from your computer file.
Begin title with FAVS.
Then right click mouse to paste in description. Update details for Sherry and included birthday wishesGood job...all done!!

Happy Bonus:laugh:...have you every used the send a card feature in our gallery--After each card's written description there is a opportunity to send a card. Why not send a birthday greeting of your favorite card to another shackie?

Special thanks to Jovi and the other moderators for their help in clarifying the technical details that would work the easiest!

loobylou
10-05-2007, 07:19 PM
Thanks Jan for your simple instructions. I always save my pics to "my documents" so I remember where to look for them later.
Can we start uploading yet?

Far North
10-05-2007, 09:07 PM
Oh yes please start putting your personal favs into the birthday album! The fun begins as soon as we start looking at those fabulous memories!

loobylou
10-06-2007, 12:13 AM
Ok I have posted a piece representing the Creative Team of May15-Aug15.

Happy Birthday!

Far North
10-06-2007, 03:41 AM
Wow Sarah, what a fantastic representation of the last Creative Team! I love all the thought the team put into this effort! Thanks for all the fun you brought to us this past summer!...Jan

logcabincreations
10-06-2007, 09:07 AM
lol....I only have one card in the gallery because K~Hutchink put it there for me. (I am getting a digital camera for christmas though so there is still hope for me.)

Vintagegal
10-06-2007, 10:08 AM
I posted a fav of mine. It happens to be the very first card I'd posted on the Stamp Shack around New Year's 2007. Happy First Birthday, Stamp Shack!

loobylou
10-06-2007, 11:28 AM
I posted my personal favourite. I sent it to Sherry for her Birthday this year. Her little daughter, Jenna, fell in love with it and wanted it for herself, so I made a card with the same technique and mailed it to Jenna to keep for herself.
I love that 1 card can make a difference, and bring a smile to someone's day.

Erin K
10-06-2007, 12:07 PM
So my favorite card I made or ANYONE made? My brain hurts.

loobylou
10-06-2007, 12:17 PM
The favourite card you made that is in your personal gallery!

Erin K
10-06-2007, 12:22 PM
Oh ok. :)

that makes sense. I was like how can I PICK??

Jailbirdstamper
10-06-2007, 01:29 PM
I have a sentimental favorite - the first card I uploaded to the Shack.... and it happens to be the stamping bellas - so it's perfect as we are all a bunch of stampers!