PDA

View Full Version : Will someone please explain OH1?

tojoco
10-06-2007, 01:02 PM
I mean I understand that OH1 means Open House 1 (I think) but are we just suppose to post any ole card we make or is there a certain theme or technique that we need to use before we post a card with OH1?

Jailbirdstamper
10-06-2007, 01:25 PM
You are making cards to be eligible for the prize drawings - so for the best chance to win a mystery envelope enter a card for each drawing. No themes or requirements for the cards. Does this make sense?
***3 drawings each day at 2pm, 6pm and 10pm EST***

Each card posted in the gallery will receive 1 entry into the drawing. Please post your cards in the gallery under the Special Events (http://stamp-shack.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=634) category and begin your title as follows:
Saturday Oct 6 before 2pm EST please label OH1
Saturday 6pm- OH2
Saturday 10pm- OH3
Sunday.Oct.6 2pm OH4
Sunday 6pm-OH5
Sunday 10pm- OH6
This labeling is essential for the creative team to properly count all entries. Only entries properly labeled will be counted.

Far North
10-06-2007, 01:39 PM
Hi Joanne!
Our theme is "One Stamped Card can make a Difference!"
This is very open ended but we are asking shackies to join us in making cards for others who may need a lift. We encourage all Shackies to make a few cards to share with others - be it military, someone who is ill, or anyone else you select. So probably most anything will fit except if your are going to sell your cards.

smileycollector
10-06-2007, 01:53 PM
This is a terrific theme!!! I finally found and read the info on the Creative Corner page. You had it explained very well, I just hadn't seen it and thought the challenge must be for specific techniques or something. It's great that "anything goes"... now I better get to it!!! :)