PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Open House Welcome

Far North
10-07-2007, 11:47 AM
Welcome to the Open House! If you haven't had a chance to stop by the open house yet this weekend---come on in!!! All the details you will need to know are in the Creative Corner (center top tool bar).

We have several differnet activities going that will include stamping and cardmaking. Four opportunities to win prizes today. If you have any questions please put it on this thread and we will try to answer as quickly as possible.

We hope you have tons of fun!!!

tesschap
10-07-2007, 12:42 PM
Ok - question - what on earth can I do to divert my husband for a couple of hours so I can play?! Ugh! I love him dearly but of all weekends to finish his 'before hunting season to-do list! I've snuck a couple of minutes to check in but he's almost ready for us to run a few errands and when we get back we need to finish washing the upstairs windows! Hopefully I'll get some time before all the fun is over!

pesc
10-07-2007, 12:55 PM
Is there any rules on the card we are submiting or we can do any technique and card we want? Maybe I did not look well enough!

Far North
10-07-2007, 01:07 PM
Pascale--The theme is "one card can make a difference!" so we hope to encourage Shackies to make cards to RAK in some type of way. But the theme/techniques are wide open.

Sorry Teresa-only suggestion for getting all those tasks done is to put time limits as in "we are going to work on X for the next 45 minutes" and get it done. But windows...OH my now that is a job! I am so glad my are done for the next 9 months-we now have snow that will be with us for the duration. Hope to see you back here playing soon!

TiikkiStars
10-07-2007, 01:47 PM
Whoops! I posted an OH4 card and I don't think I actually put it in the right spot for that. But, I can't figure out how to move it. Hmmm. I finally get the guts to actually post something and I put it in the wrong spot. Oh well, at least I posted! :>:>
:> Karen

JBgreendawn
10-07-2007, 02:30 PM
Karen you can edit any photo you upload later, if you click on that photo so it takes you to that page:
then hit edit photo,
then where it says where your photo is.
( lemme go look) ( Your photo is in your personal members gallery)

there is a drop down box and you can move it to another spot in the gallery by clicking on that box and selecting the open house gallery. then hit save when your done.

hth,

Jailbirdstamper
10-07-2007, 04:49 PM
gosh I'm finally here! Sunday morning at the jail has been much busier than normal!!!! I'm exhausted but here! When I get off work I have a big family dinner - but will be able to get on later tonight!

loobylou
10-07-2007, 07:28 PM
Whoops! I posted an OH4 card and I don't think I actually put it in the right spot for that. But, I can't figure out how to move it. Hmmm. I finally get the guts to actually post something and I put it in the wrong spot. Oh well, at least I posted! :>:>
:> Karen

Hi Karen, I moved your card to the Special events gallery for you.

Far North
10-07-2007, 08:03 PM
A Big thanks Sarah for your assistance and all the moderators in helping keep things running smoothly here!...All of you do a very important job behind the scenes!!!...Jan